56. The Naked Original

{ AN } Hi!^.^ I'm feeling much better, those of you who have showed concern(': And I know I said I'd upload in a few days, but I knew that my chapter would be crap seeing as my mood was crap. So I waited until I was in an uncrap mood with a whole lot of caffeine in my system!(:

Hope you enjoy this!^.^

<333333333333333333333333

56. The Naked Original

"Burried in blankets six foot deep, I'm-"

"Nina, what the hell is that crap?"

"Olober Sykes,"

"Don't you mean Oliver?"

"Nah it's Olober,"

Damon rolled his eyes, and reached forwards to grab one of my fries. Slapping his hand away, I flicked one in his face.

His eye-brows raised and he frowned. "When are you going to stop throwing food at me?"

I shrugged. "When Elijah gets Stefan pregnant,"

"We haven't seen Elijah in a while..."

"Aw, missing your gay buddy?"

"Nah that's Jeremy, remember?"

"Oh right, how could I forget?" I face palmed myself at my stupidity and then ate a whole bunch of fries. I was full and felt like I could have a food baby, but i knew that if I didn't finish my food, I'd regret it later. Thank God for my fast metabalism otherwise I would be a complete fattass with all the junk I ate.

"Woooo Criminal Minds!"

"Nina, why do you like this show?"

"Are you kidding?! Who can not like it?"

"...the majority of the human and vampire and hybrid and witch and werewolf race?"

"But just look at Spencer!" I pointed to the screen where Spencer was doing some kind of magic, making this little thing go pop and fly around the room. It landed on L and I burst into a fit of giggles. "See? He's so unbelievabley cute!"

"You're so unbelievabley cute," Damon murmured as he grabbed my hands and stroked my fingers with my own.

"Damon, are you flirting with me?"

He put on fake shock. "What? No of course not. I was just complimenting on how utterly beautiful you are right now,"

"Greasy hair, no makeup, watching her fetish BAU show? Oh yeah, I'm sexy and i know it."

"Hey remember when you had to wiggle in front of everyone?"

I slapped him. "I thought we promised to never bring that up again?"

His lips cornered my own. "I lied,"

Shoving him away, I laughed. "Well if you ever lie to me or bring up the wiggle situation again, I might just have shove these fries so far up your ass, you'll choke on them."

He rolled his eyes. "Baby the only one shoving things up my ass is-"

"Don't you dare say Jeremy,"

He cupped my chin and looked me deadly serious in the eye, before squinting his face up and laughing.

"Jeremy? I was gonna say Elijah,"

"Funny you don't say Stefan. Remember? You guys went total incest on me and Elena,"