Chapter 3

Onika

Just looking at this clown's face made me roll my eyes.

"What you not happy to see me?" He said surprise me a bit.

"Are you serious? Like nigga I don't even know you!" I stated and he just smiled. Fucking weirdo, he just ruined my whole mood.

"You can get to know me, I don't even chase women but it's something about you" I bit the inside of my lip just looking around waiting for Meek to show up any second now.

"I don't want to get to know you" I said  a few moments later.

"Don't be like that" he tried to touch me but I jerked away.

"Don't touch me, I'll get my boyfriend to fuck you up" I looked at him disgust.

"Oh yea? Where is this so called boyfriend of yours?" He said while chuckling.

And right one cue Meek showed up still on the little scooter thing.

"Nigga who the fuck is you?" I smirked at his facial expression.

"Yoo aren't you uhm that man that call monster-Meek or something" he pointed out and Meek raised his eyebrows up.

"Yea... Who the fuck is you" Meek laughed.

"Jamal mane I can't believe you don't remember me, but how was jail is it really what they say it is" me and meek both gave him weird looks.

"Okay let's go" I sat on Meek lap so he can just take off on this thing.

"Nah-" I cut him off before Meek can say anything disrespectful.

"Let's go now" Meek stared at the man for a bit nodding his head before pulling off.

"Who the fuck is that nigga? He asked turning into the snack aisle.

"I don't know" I said honestly while shrugging my shoulders.

-

"Since you got Meek you done with the attitudes little girl?" Ace asked inhaling his blunt.

"No so shut the fuck up with your black ass lips" I snapped.

"Aye watch ya mouth!" Meek said from Chris's kitchen, I rolled my eyes pouting.

After we came from Walmart we went back to my house putting away the food and came straight here, plus Bey wanted to see me but she's upstairs with Chris doing god knows what and I'm in the living room with Dre and Ace whole Meek is in the kitchen doing whatever.

Ever since Ace sorta offered himself to me I didn't like him anymore, just looking at his face made me want to vomit. He just thinks I'm a forget about that and still continue to be all friendly with him.

"Ahhhh Meek putting a stop to all that cussing shit huh?" Ace said while laughing.

Why do he keep talking to me?

"Dre how old are you?" It was a random question but oh well I wanted to know.

"27, why?" He knitted his eyebrows together.

"Because I haven't seen you with a girlfriend over the past couple of years. Like I mean you're not ugly and you're close to 30 don't you want to settle down and get married or something?" He quickly shook his head.

"Fuck no, I don't got time for the drama" I laughed.

"So you wanna be lonely for the rest of your life?"

"Why you asking me all these questions?" I shrugged.

"Just trying to have a conversation with one of my favorite people" I lied I just don't want to talk to Ace.