Chapter 7

Onika

"Meek I have to tell you something" I sat down on the other end of the couch to give us some space.

"What you gone say you hate me again?" He chuckled flicking through the channels.

"No this is serious"

"Oh foreal?" It's like he wasn't even listening.

"Rihmeek" he sucked his teeth.

"What yo?" He said with a attitude.

"I was just trying to tell you something no need for the attitude" I frowned.

"What? What do you want?!" He raised his voice.

"I'm only trying to tell you something important and you acting like I'm bugging you or something I mean you aren't doing anything but sitting here" he looked completely annoyed but I don't care.

"Just say what you gotta tell me yo.." he mumbled something after that but I couldn't hear him.

"August is alive" he looked at me confused.

"Who?"

"The guy that you uhm supposedly killed" he scrunched up his face.

"You talkin bout to that nigga King?" I nodded.

"How you know?" He chuckled.

"Because someone I knew from high school told me when I ran into her at Starbucks" he shook his head laughing.

"Nicki you can't believe everything that somebody tells you yo"

"But she sounded legit" I mumbled.

"She must be a good ass liar then"

-

"No Chris I don't want to, get that bottle out my face!" I yelled at him over the loud music that was blasting all through the club.

"Just take a sip lil girl" I turned my head the other way, I'm sitting here wondering where the hell is Meek I've been here for about 20 minutes but in the first 5 he just disappeared.

"Bey get your pet!" I mushed his face.

"He your problem now" she ran off towards the bar.

"Bitch" I mumbled glaring at the crowd she got lost into.

"Plea-"

"Where is Rihmeek?" I asked Chris and he just scratched the back of his head shrugging avoiding eye contact.

"There he go!" Chris pointed behind me I looked and I didn't see him.

"N-" I turned around to see Chris running into the crowd.

Asshole.

I started walking around the club to see if I seen any of them even Ace annoying ass but none of them was no where to be found.

Right when I walked in to the ladies room I seen Meek sitting on one of the couches that was in there.

"I was looking for you for the longest, why would you leave me?" He looked up at me and started laughing.

"What the hell so funny?!" He started crackling telling me to shush.

"Shhhhh you gone wake them up.." He slurred, he's drunk great.

"Wake what up Meek?" He looked around before signaling me to come closer.

"The birds!" He yelled laughing historically.