Chapter 10

Onika

"Stop yelling at me! You're not going to keep talking to me any type of way" I cut him off by using the same type of tone he was giving me.

"Listen Nic, you don't tell me what the fuck to do you hear me? I'll talk to you any type of fuckin what I want fuck wrong with you" he spat.

"No fuck wrong with you nigga? Calling everyone else dumb when you the fucking dumb one walking around here like you run shit, nigga you don't run nothing!" We was standing a few feet from each other, only if looks could kill.

"Fuck this" he mumbled snatching his keys off of the table walking towards the door and I was hot on his heels.

"Yeah leave like the little bitch you are!"

That was the last time I ever spoke or saw him, it's been a couple weeks basically a month but quite frankly I don't give a damn.

I'm 2 months pregnant and I'm not even showing like at all. The last thing on my mind was him--

"Oh my god Nic I can't find it!" Bey yelled walking around pacing around the house.

"Find what?" She came back and stood in front of me.

"The fuck that Ace claims I give" she said making me bust out laughing.

"No seriously he hype cause he got a new car like nigga I don't give a fuck I got over 10 of them bitches" she plopped down the the couch.

"Only because of Chris" she scoffed.

"What's his is mine fuck you thought"

"Language Bey" she sighed.

"I'm working on it Nic, progress is slowly being made" I nodded.

"You need to speed it up"

"Well not everyone can be well collected as you"

"Here Bey" she took the Snicker out of my hand.

"What is this for?" She knitted her eyebrows together.

"You're not you when you're hungry" I tried my hardest not to laugh when I said that.

She took a bite of it playing along.

"Better?" She nodded.

"Better" we smiled at each other.

We couldn't hold it in anymore so we both busted out into historical laughter

"Y'all some dickheads" JoJo said and Ace ugly ass nodded agreeing.

I forgot they were even right there.

"Where's Chris?" I asked JoJo.

"Trying to find Waldo" he laughed and I did a fake laugh.

"That was so funny" I rolled my eyes.

"I know mane, I was think about becoming a comedian" I shook my head.

He better off selling drugs.