Chapter 15

Meek

"You seriously need to wake the fuck up and realize what you have cause you not gone keep hurting my best friend feelings and think it's okay" I just looked at Bey like yo I know what I got fuck up out my face.

"Are you even listening to me?" I nodded.

"I hear you yo"

"Good because Onika your fiancé is carrying your kids and you over here telling her what to eat and what not to eat shit you better give her what the fuck she want cause she eating for 3 nigga it's not just her any more like seriously" she slammed her hand down on the table.

"You be taking her for granted and one day she is going to get tired of you and leave your ass and you gonna be salty as fuck looking stupid and I'm a make sure she get all of that child support money to cause I already don't like your ass-"

"Ightt I-"

"Shut up I'm not finish! And then she waited for you for 4 in a half years just to be treated like shit, you show her no affection you think you are but you're really not saying that you love her ain't cutting it no more you have to show her that you really care because the next time she come to me crying about your selfish inconsiderate ass I'm a fuck you up and there isn't going to be no Onika Williams trust and believe that"

"And wipe that dumb ass look on your face I'm not laughing I'm dead ass Meek!" She yelled.

"I hear you yo stop fuckin yellin" she rolled her eyes and walked out the dinnin room.

"She told you" Chris dickeatin ass said with a smile on his face.

"Shut the fuck up" and he just laughed.

"Ayo where Nicki at tho?" I shrugged.

"Somewhere around here prolly"

"I heard she left a few hours ago" I sucked my teeth.

"Then why the fuck would you ask me where she at" he shrugged all dumb.

"Cause I thought she would've came back already" dumb ass.

"She better be here" I sat back in the chair.

"And what if she ain't?"

"Then that's on her"

-

Onika

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Onika"

"Mom?" I said clearly surprised.

"Forgot about me already huh? The wom-"

"No mom I didn't forget about you at all" I cut her off because if I didn't knew she'll just ramble on until she made her point.

"That's good, how you been baby?"

"Okay, you?"

"Okay? I'll would expect you to be the happiest you've ever been being engaged and pregnant-"

"How'd you know I was pregnant mom?"