Chapter 12

Onika

"Nicki if you don't get that nasty shit out my face" he pushed my hand away, I was trying to give him some of my shrimps but I guess he doesn't like them.

"Just try it, you probably haven't even taste them" he shrugged scrunching his face up.

"I don't have to taste them they look nasty" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Meek look at this, you see this? This buttery juicy good looking shrimp" I held my fork in front of his face.

"The only good lookin thing I see is you" he said making me blush.

"Oh my gosh Meeeek" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Now is not the time" I ate the shrimp that I was trying to offer him.

"Why is now not the time?" He whispered in my ear leaving kisses down my ear.

"Because" I pushed his head from my neck with my hand looking around to see if anyone noticed us which they didn't.

"Cause what?" His hands playing with the hem of my dress, spreading my legs apart trailing his cold fingers towards-

"Because we're in a public place Meek" I brushed his hand off of me pulling my dress back down.

"Say no more" he pulled out his wallet. "Yo can we get that check!" He yelled causing people to look at us.

"Stop being so loud" I nudged his arm with my elbow.

"I do what I want" he left 3 hundreds on the table before we left but the check was only 1 something.

"They like Monty can you be my baby daddy" I sung along to the song they was playing on the radio.

"I'm like yea" Meek chimed in nodding his head to the music his thumb occasionally tapping against the steering wheel.

"But your name isn't Monty" I turned the radio down looking over at Meek confused.

"Switch the lyrics up" he rewind to the part again.

"They like Meek can you be my baby daddy?"

"I'm like yea" he smirked.

"Who's they Meek?" I raised an eyebrow. "I thought I was the only one" I chuckled.

"You are baby" after he said that we both just busted out laughing.

These are the times I cherish the most, no arguing or nothing just silly happy times.

-

"Meek be careful" I murmured against his lips.

"Girl hush I know what I'm doin" he hovered over me.

"Oh don't mind us, just strip and fuck right out in the open" a voice said making me scream.

Meek sucked his teeth get up off of me turning on the light and on the other of the room Bey and Chris was sitting across from each other Indian style.

"My eyes!" Chris covered his face with his arm.

"Damn we can never do shit around this house" Meek mumbled.