Chapter 21

Onika

"Didn't I specifically tell you not to come back?" I said as he walked in my room.

"Since when you tell me what to do" he scoffed.

"You know- how did you even get in here? What you picked the lock again?" When I said that he looked up at me.

"Chill" he laughed. "Ya moms let me in, you know we cool like that" yea fucking right.

"Well let yourself back out" I said with an attitude.

"What am I not good enough to be in your presents?"

"As of right now no, you aren't good enough to be in my presents" I rolled my eyes and he just laughed.

"What is so funny!"

"You" he laid across the bottom of my bed.

"Can you get out please?"

"No"

-

Meek

"My back hurts, my feet hurts, oh my god look at my feet! I'm fat and ugly!" Nicki cry baby ass whined and complained.

"You're not-"

"Yes I am!"

"You-"

"I am, look at me" now she had tears comin down her face.

"Nicki-"

"No look at me Rihmeek!" She stomped her foot. "Look at me and tell me you don't think I'm fat, tell me you still find me attractive"

I looked her up and down, I mean she did put on some weight but that's suppose to happen when you're pregnant. Shit with twins at that.

"No you're not fat Nic and yes I still find you attractive" I huffed out.

"You don't sound like you mean it" she mumbled lookin down at her feet.

I took my finger under her chin lifting her face up, lookin her directly in her eyes.

"You're the most beautifulest women I ever laid eyes on" she smiled. "Now stop that cry baby shit and let's go get some food a nigga hungry"

-

Onika

"No Chris for the last time I am not naming my children after you" I laugh.

"Why not?" He whined. "It's cause I'm black ain't it?" He mean mugged me.

"Technically she's black so how the fuck can she be racists?" Dre said looking at Chris like he was dumb.

"Technically!" Chris shouted. "She's Trinidadian" he stated.

"Ain't that black tho?" Ace asked no one in particular.

"Y'all niggas is dumb" Bey threw her head back and barked out a laugh.

"She's not black" Chris said stubbornly.

"Yes she is-you know what never mind"Dre gave up, letting at a frustrated sigh. "That's your brother" he said to JoJo.

JoJo looked around trying to find out who Dre was talking to.

I wasn't going to say anything because I know my nationality, I know what I am so why saying anything if Chris not going to believe me anyway.