Chapter 11

Onika

"What the hell Meek you scared me!" I nudged his shoulder a bit.

I miss touching him.

"Look I can't stay long just know I did some shit that I shouldn't of done, you was right Nic I'm callin everybody else dumb when I'm the dumb one on some real shit" i just stared at him.

"Fuck- When you go back in tell Chris it's the white ghost" I was so confused.

"What? What is that suppose to mean?!" the first time I seen him in weeks and he telling some stuff like this.

"Nic I ain't got time to explain shit right now, after you say white ghost to Chris he'll know what it mean then go upstairs and look underneath ya bed and you gone fine 3 black duffle bags grabbed those and do whatever Chris tells you do" I nodded.

"I'm serious Nic ain't no time to be askin questions or playin games" I nodded again not knowing what to say.

"I love you baby" he said to me after he gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you too" and he ran off onto the side of the house and I ran back inside running straight into the living room.

"Damn Nic be careful running like you a track star" Dre said.

"Chris I just talked to Meek and he told me to tell you uhm- White ghost?" I said after I caught my breath.

"You sure that's what he said?" There wasn't no smile on his face anymore it was just a complete blank look.

"Positive" I watched as Dre, Ace and JoJo gave each other certain looks.

"Meet us in the car in 3 minutes Nic, grabbed what he told you to get and come da fuck on" I nodded rushing upstairs looking under my bed to find the 3 black duffle bags he was talking about and pulled them out.

Damn these bags heavy as hell but thankfully Bey came up here to help me, I slide on my sneakers and grabbed a hoodie walking out locking everything up.

"You got everything?" Chris asked soon as I got in his car.

"Yeah" he nodded speeding off a little too fast making me put my seatbelt on.

-

"So what state are we in now" I asked Chris as we was walking up this unfamiliar driveway, it was pitch black outside so I don't know what time it was.

I was so use to this bit tired of it, I get that whatever they do is how they make a living but why do I have to get dragged into it?

"You wasn't sleep for that long Nic" Ace said and I rolled my eyes, I don't think I was talking to him.

"We in Philly lil mama" Oh

"May I ask why?" Chris stopped at this larhe brown door before turning around looking at me with a straight face.

"Okay okay, I'll stop with the questions" how come everywhere we go we always going to a big ass house?

After taking a mini tour of the house Chris told me and Bey to stay in the house don't open the door or none of the Windows, don't go anywhere, don't make outgoing calls and all these other rules.

Him, JoJo, Ace and Dre left saying they'll be back in a few hours.

I'm sitting in the living room miserable with Bey missing Meek.

-

Meek

"You know you fucked up right?" I smirked.