Chapter 8

Onika

"Ew Nic get your feet off of me" She pushed my legs off of her lap.

"Then go get me something to eat" I whined.

"We just ate!" She exclaimed.

"So?" Like what's the problem?

"What's up with you? We been eating like all day?" I shrugged.

"I have a fast metabolism?" She smirk shaking her head.

"Yea that's it..." I smiled nodded playing along.

"Yup now where is that chipotle you said you had for me?" She laughed.

"In the kitchen fat ass" I got up running to the fridge, I grabbed that familiar brown bag sitting it on the counter.

I smiled soon as I took the lid off of the bowl she got just what I like to, Love her.

"Slow down Nic the food ain't going anywhere" Bey said chuckling sitting on the stool across from me.

"I know but it's soo good I haven't had any in a while, I almost forgot what it taste like" I moaned shoving a fork full of food in my mouth.

"Greedy just greedy" she shook her head.

"Call me what you want but you can't call me broke!" I laughed.

"Oh my god you're turning into Chris" she groaned.

-

"So are you gonna tell me what you hiding now?" Bey asked gaining my attention from
The Tv.

"Huh?"

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing been chilling" she gave me that look. Bey always knew when I was hiding something, but I'm nothing hiding anything I'm just not saying anything.

"Nicki"

"Bey" I mocked her.

"Okay okay just stop looking at me like that" I sighed.

"Well?"

"Well I'm.. Pregnant" I mumbled and she started smiling from ear to ear.

"You're fucking lying!" She squealed.

"Why would I lie about that?" She pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm a be a auntie" she sighed happily "Auntie B" I shook my head smiling at her.

"You're more excited than I am" she shrugged.

"I don't know why you aren't, having a baby is a wonderful thing Nic embrace that shit"

"Now have you thought of any names?" She asked.

"No I don't even know the gender and I'm
Not even a month pregnant yet so I have lots of time"

"Yea and watch that time past by"

"We should go somewhere" I said.

"Like where?" I shrugged.

"I don't know you I thought you would know" She twisted her mouth to the side putting her hand on her chin like she was thinking.