Chapter 23

Onika

It's was April 3rd which makes my babies 2 days old, and Meek, the twins and I were finally home.

It doesn't even seem like we have children because all they do is sleep and since I was "all baby" I didn't have any extra weight on me.

No gym for me

"When all y'all going home?" I asked, Dre, JoJo, Jay, Marcus, Ace, Chris all them niggas were here.

This was not a get together. Get the hell out my house.

"Yea when are y'all going home?" Bey chimed in, I laughed.

"I'm leaving when you leaving baby girl" Chris said to Bey, she rolled her eyes trying her hardest not to smile.

"Cute" I retort. "Seriously when are you guys leaving because I would like my living back the way it was"

"Chill lil mama, we'll clean up our mess" Chris says.

"After all these years you still continue to call me that?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Stuck with it since day one nigga" he laughs.

"Meek get your bff" I said to him soon as he walked in the room.

Meek looked over at Chris and he was cheesing right at him. Meek looked at me, shook his head and walked back out.

"Damn, he straight swerved you" Ace said.

"Why are you always the one to comment on something when you the one who really got fucked up?" Bey said before Chris could even get anything out.

"Cuz I can"

"I wish there was a mute button for you" I say.

"More like an erase button" Bey says causing everyone to laugh but Ace.

-

"I will appreciate it very much if you stop pressing your dick up against my ass Rihmeek" I say bluntly.

"Make me" he mumbles in the crook of my neck.

It was kind of a struggle trying to make the twins bottles and having Meek stuck to me at the same time.

Yes, the twins are bottle fed because breast feeding them was going to make my boobies sag and I am not having that.

"You better get it popping with that Jergens lotion or take a cold shower because you aren't getting any of this" I did a hand motion over my body.

"Why? Why you being stingy with what's rightfully mines?" He scrunched up his face.

"I am not your property, I cannot be brought. I am my own person" I say as I put the twins bottles on the refrigerator door.

"You are mine" he states.

"Right" I say sarcastically.

"When you gone gimme some p-"

"Six weeks"

"What?"

"Six weeks then you can do whatever you want to me" I bite down on my lip, looking up at him.

"Why can't I do that now?" He practically whines.

"Because it's not good for my body and I can get pregnant like in 0.5 seconds" I'm exaggerating but oh well.

"Come on Nic just let me-"

"No"

-

"I'm busting it's busting I'm busting it's busting somebody past me a water or something" I rap.

"G Herbo!" Jay yells.

"Stop yelling before you wake up my babies" I hiss.

"My fault"

Yea, your fault.

I walked out the kitchen making my way up the stairs heading straight to Prince room first but he's not in his crib. I make my way to princess's room and she's not in here crib either, so I head to Meek and I's room and all three of them are on the bed sleep.

Meek is stretched out on the bed while Prince is on his chest sleep and Princess is in the crook of his neck.

I decide against waking him so instead I take a picture and make it my screen saver. Too cute.

Daddy Meek.

After everyone left I went back upstairs and snuggled up against Meek.

I slowly tried sliding my feet under his leg-

"What is you doin?" He grumbled.

"Getting comfortable" I say quietly.

He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I grabbed Jada putting her on my chest.

I heard Meek mumble something

"Hm?"

"I said thank you"

I knitted my eyebrows together.

"For what?" I ask tiredly.

"For carryin and havin my kids, for stayin with me through all the bullshit" he says.

"Oh uhm you're welcome?" He chuckles.

"I love you, Onika Williams"

"And I love you Robert Williams" I smile.

A few seconds later both of the twins whimper.

"I love y'all niggas too" Meek says and I gasp.

"Rihmeek" I say sternly.

"I'm playin, we love y'all too"

"So much" I say.

-

The end

That was cute lol

Might or might not post up the trilogy for Christmas. Idk I'm debating.

Excuse any mistake, vote comment you know.

Or not I mean this is the last chapter.

Happy holidays!