Chapter 22

Two months later..

Onika

It was the last week of March, the last two days exactly and I am due April 1st but not all the time you're due on your due date. I want- I need these babies out of me now, they don't do no more kicking or punching but all these twist, turns and flips was not working for me at all.

Meek says that I'm being a big baby but he doesn't know how it feels to be carrying two babies let alone any babies at all.

We had some false labor scares, running back and forth to the hospital last time I went was a few days ago and I really thought I went into labor like the pain I was feeling it was unbearable, I was crying my eyes out I didn't want know one near me but my mom not even Meek. Just knowing he got me pregnant made me mad looking at his face because he thought it was funny.

But other than that I guess my pregnancy was easy and breezy.

"Just think about it next week I'm a be an official auntie-" Bey smiled. "Auntie B, it has a ring to it don't it?"

"Sike, Uncle Breezy is better" Chris said and Bey rolled her eyes.

"Whatever nigga" she laughed.

"Maybe we should start our family huh?" He said, Bey smiled uneasy letting out an awkward laugh.

"I'll think about it" she picked at her nails and I looked at her suspiciously.

"What you mean you'll think about it?" He frowned and I shifted awkwardly in my seat not wanting to hear this conversation.

"Exactly what I said, I'll think about it"

"So what you saying is-"

"Hey!" They both turned to look at me "I do not want to hear this so you too will like to continue this conversation that you guys are having the door is over there" I pointed in the direction the door was at.

"Bet, come on Bey" Chris stood up.

"But-"

"Let's go" he was making his way out.

"Bye Nic I'll talk to you later" she gave me a hug and walked out the door leaving me alone.

I wasn't completely alone Meek was upstairs still sleeping I believe. It was 5 in the afternoon I don't understand how he can sleep that long.

A few moments later I heard a loud dramatic yawn.

"Where the foooood at?" I heard Meek practically yelled while coming down the stairs.

"In the fridge for you to prepare" I simply replied.

"That's how you gone do me?" He asks, playing fake hurt.

"Yes" I smiled sweetly. "But you can make me something"

"Or we can go out" he suggest.

"I kinda want chick-fil-a" I say and he immediately shakes his head.

"You just gone keep wanting it cause you ain't getting it" he says.