Chapter 19

Onika

Today is the day. The day I aged another year.

December 8th.

I'm the big 23. Whoop dee fucking do.

I feel like shit, like someone took an sledge hammer and hit me in the head with it a thousand times.

I probably look the way I feel. That's the reason why I've locked myself in my room and haven't gotten out of bed and it's already 3.

They say it's unhealthy, especially since I'm pregnant but I've been feeling like this for a couple days now.

At least something good happened this week though, I've forgave Rihmeek completely and I've got my ring back on my finger.

"Nicki open the door!" I heard Meek's voice from the other side of the door.

"I can't" I replied back weakly.

"What?!" I guess he couldn't hear me.

"I said I can't!" I heard him suck his teeth.

"Why can't you?!"

"Because I can't move!"

"You talkin ain't you?" He had a slight point.

"Okay give me 10 years" I slowly got up out of my spot, taking my time walking over to the door holding my stomach while doing so.

"Bout ti-" soon as he seen how I looked his face dropped.

"That bad huh?" I walk-waddled back to bed.

When I finally got comfortable again in my previous spot in my bed I notice that Meek had flower, a life size teddy bear sitting besides him, a black bag and a iHop bag in the other hand.

"Is that for me?" I asked nicely, smiling a bit.

"Yea" he said slowly looking around my room, and it was a mess.

"Like what I've done to the place? It totally shows and explains how I've been feeling lately" I laughed bitterly.

"Baby-"

"I'm fine Rihmeek"

"Don't lie to me" I looked down at my hand, fiddling with them.

I heard him walk out the room and walk down the stairs. I sighed, leaning against my headboard.

A few minutes later he came back up and walked in my room with a trash bag and started picking up all my trash around the room, tissues, paper cups, plates, bottles, candy wrappers all that.

He put all my clothes that were on the floor in the hamper, basically he cleaned my whole room, while I sat down watching him.

Then he walked into my bathroom and he turned the tub water on, walked back to get the bags a stuff sat it down at the foot of my bed and gave me that big ass life size teddy bear.

"Thank you baby" I yawned.

"Don't take ya ass back to sleep, get up" I held out a hand for me to take which I did.

"My feet hurt" I said soon as I stood all the way up.

"You bout to get in the tub anyway" I faked gasped.