Chapter 20

Onika

It was now January and I was 5 months into the long wonderful pregnancy. During the past couple of weeks have been interesting like Christmas, we just brought gifts for everyone you know and had a big dinner. New Years we went to go see the ball drop and also Bey and Chris ended up eloping. Of course we all were there, they said they didn't want to wait and plan everything so the eloped.

Then a day after Me and Meek decided to elope and just have a big wedding later. When I have my kids I want all of us to Williams. Of course my mom was mad but she got over it.

"Come on Meek before we be late" I whined, I had doctors appointment today to see what we're the genders and if they were identical or fraternal twins.

"We ain't gone be late, stop rushin me girl" he grabbed his keys from off my dresser.

"Yes we are if you keep taking your sweet ass time" I snapped waddling towards the car.

"Keep talkin to me any type of way and watch what's gone happen" he said and I mimicked him.

"What you say?" He looked over at me.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Put ya seatbelt on" he told me while pulling off, I rolled my eyes but did so.

20 minutes later were finally at my appointment waiting to be seen.

"Told you we wasn't gone be late"

"The reason we aren't late is because I told you to take a whole another way" I said with a attitude.

"You t-"

A knock at the door cut him off from what he was about to say. Thank god

"Mrs.Williams?" The doctor walked in.

"Hello" I spoke. "Uhm not to be rude or anything but what happened to my another nurse?" I asked.

"She no longer with us but I hope you don't have a problem with me being with you during you pregnancy."

"Oh no I was just.. Asking" and I heard Meek chuckle.

"Always just askin" I heard him mumble but I pretended that I didn't hear him.

"Okay uhm lay down and left up your shirt for me please" I nodded while doing so.

A few moments later I felt that familiar cold get on my stomach sending goosebumps all over my body.

"They babies look healthy" she looked at the monitor. "So I'm guessing you guys wanna know the genders huh?" Meek and I both nodded.

"Well congratulations you two are have a girl and a boy!" Soon as she said that I was smiling ear to ear.

I looked over at me and he had the same silly grin his face as I.

"I told you it was going to be a girl a and boy"

"Yea yea" he get up, leaned over and pecked my lips a couple times.