Chapter 1

Meet Julian Adams

Julian's POV

I've always known I was different from the rest of the lycans in our pack manly because I haven't reached my full state of being a lycan I only turn into a wolf a god darn wolf, mom says I'll grow into it though no other lycan in our pack has every experienced this phase in becoming a lycan.

I was sitting in the car with my friend Kat she's a witch, a very powerful fun witch. She is drop dead gorgeous and so annoying. She was talking about her mom, Jada who was the most powerful witch in Seattle. The women was pretty scary but amazingly intelligent.

"Are you listening JuJu" said Kat, I wasn't really, I was thinking about the pack meeting we were attending.

"Mmhm Kitty Kat I'm listening" I said using her nickname. She threw me a glare she hated that name, it annoyed her. I laughed.

I didn't like pack meetings, they weren't my thing we sat around a fire and talked about the issues with rogues, and other packs. I sat there bored the whole time, even my wolf was bored. "This should be a great pack meeting their going to be talking about the soon to be Alpha's coronation, and he might go out in find his mate" said Kat excitedly. I rolled my eyes our demanding, asshole soon to be Alpha gets to find his unlucky mate poor soul.

We pulled up to the meeting, parking in a available space, than going to meet the others. I saw many of the council members, and my parents and Kat's mom. We took a seat close to the fire it was a summer night with a warm breeze, half the moon was out.

"Ladies and Gentleman, members of council. Betas, Omegas and Alpha's please take a seat as we start the meeting." Said Alpha Peter, his Luna was standing next to him. And in front was Cole Wayne, he looked over at me, I could feel a pull towards him.

I turned away focusing on the fire, in Alpha Peter's voice. I could feel his eyes burning a hole hotter than the fire into my back.

"Let's begin with an old pack of ours, friends of course are coming out for my son's coronation and mate hunting ceremony. It will be on the 22nd of May this month, everyone is mandatory to come it'll be hosted in the new banquet hall" he said everyone applauded him respectfully.
"I need the parents of each Omega, and Beta and Alpha plus council members to meet me in the lounge" said Alpha Peter. Kat and I were getting ready to leave when suddenly I was pulled away roughly in pinned against a tree.

"MATE" growled Cole into my ear, my wolf whimpered softly feeling the heat get to us. "MINE" he growled even louder, Cole than took me into a passionate kiss, I moaned when his hand went down and squeezed my arse, he used the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, fighting and playing with mine. His grip on my waist tightened I could feel his nails slowing penetrating my skin, but I was too into the kiss to stop him, his body on mine made me grow semi hard, I felt his bulge grow harder through his jeans, making me more harder.

I wanted him to take me at that very moment with no hesitation, but we couldn't we had to stop. I tried pushing him away but his grip was to strong, I pulled away from the kiss, so he went for my neck bitting and sucking it hard enough to leave a bruise i pushed him back again, making him growl in defense.

"St-Stop we haft to uhhh... Stop plea-please" I moaned out. He back away fast looking at me with his red eyes, filled with hunger in lust.

"Your my mate! You will be mine and no one else's" he growled out angered in his Alpha voice. My lycan whined wanting him, I on the other hand had to leave I ran back to the fire and into the parking lot, Kat was in the car waiting on me. I hurried than got in wasting little time, she gave me a confuse and frightened look.