Chapter 6

Chelsea Dawson (Nate's Mate)

Kat's POV

"Ma I know how to read into people's future, its difficult but I got, so we don't haft to-"

"No, no, no Katherine your going to read into Julian future, not to far just in the few weeks okay" my mom said matter-of-factly. I swear she can be so annoying like UGHHHHHHHH. I lightly throw in the cinnamon than watch as the pot boils and a blue substance is sucked inside me.

I was inside Julian's room Cole was passing back in forth his teeth bared. He was pissed Julian kept telling him to relax
'Calm down please calm down, Cole your going to change into a lycan if don't calm down- said Julian anxiously

' I'll kill each in every one of them if they ever defile my authority again how are we suppose to maintain a good pack. If no one listens to what the hell I say. Your my mate they need to respect you in the shit they pulled at my coronation was bullshit. How dare they pick Alexia North to be my mate your my mate' yelled Cole. I didn't know what was happening bit it had a lot to do with the coronation not even a week away.

'Please relax Cole ' said Julian slowly getting close to him.

'They made you cry no one hurts you NO ONE!!! I won't fucking stand for it I love you in that won't ever change they can either live with it or GET OUTTA MY DAM PACK' he roared.
Julian took another step closer pulling Cole into a tight hug. Julian was much shorter than him.

'You've hurt me plenty of times since we've been together it won't be the last or first I've been hut by someone's criticism Cole,...... Lay down with me and just hold me and remember I'm bond to you' said Julian softly leading Cole into the bed.

I opened my eyes in was back in my kitchen with my mom. She gave me a worried look.

"What'd you see baby" she asked softly.

"Cole and Julian I think it was after the coronation, and Cole was pissed he was in full Alpha mode kinda scary" I stated modestly. She shook her head knowingly.

"Ma what's going to happen" I asked she gave me a hug.

"Their going to shame Julian in the most, cruel way by denying that he's Cole mate, but baby they'll make it through it and it'll be a story for history...... To be told over and over" she said softly ad I held her arms.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded, she kissed my head than went upstairs.
Oh brother what the hell is going to happen I thought.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I wanted you to get a taste of what is to come in the following chapters!!

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION AND THANKS A MILLION TO @wolfmate1 Your stories are amazing.