Chapter 25

Freya  (half witch/wolf)

Elliott's POV

I had been traveling for days now, and still haven't found the witch, I've passed villages that all say that the witch lives high in the mountains. I miss Julian, my wolf has never been this far away from him. Dark had fallen, and still I continued to keep traveling.

I came to a clearing and decided to set up a little camp ground till morning. I found wood to make a fire, and ate what I had left in my bag, I grabbed the blanket out putting it over me. As I begin to doze off Julia's face in my head.

"Elliot" a voice whispered. I jumped up half transforming into my wolf.

"Who's there" I yelled into the darkness.

"Follow the light" the voice whispered. A ball of light appeared in front of me. Am I dreaming right now. I got up walking towards it, but the closer I got the futher it went away.

I ran after maneuvering around the forest watching the light, letting it guide me to who knows where. I found myself at a cave covered with vines. I went inside and the light disappeared, I could hear talking.

"Hello Elliot" a voice greeted. I turned to see a beautiful girl, standing behind me.

"Who are you" I asked. She smiled coming closer.

"Freya, the witch you've been looking for" She stated. "Can you help me"

She nodded. I followed her deeper into the cave, candles hanging around the dark abyss.

"You want to give half your soul for the love of your life" she said her voice light.

"Yes, can you please help me" I begged.

"This is a high request if I do say so myself. What will you give me" she questioned.

"Anything" I stated. She gave me a really look.

"To share a soul with someone is quite a burden to bare. I would know" she confessed. She grabbed a book throwing it down on the stone table. It flew open to a page covered in marks and words.

"I don't care, it'll make him better. It'll keep him from killing" I said determined. She snapped her head up looking at me as if I said the golden words.

"Your mate, he kills and blacks out, he doesn't know how to control it." She more said than asked.

"Yes why"

"Come with me" she said. We left out the cave and I followed her to a hollowed out tree. She went inside and so did I it was almost like a catacombs. She walked till we stopped at a door.

She said an enchantment and it flew open, there were bottles everywhere. Some with liquids, others with animal parts and furs. She grabbed one, sitting it on a stone table than had a little cauldron next to it. She started mixing them together, a blur of black smoke. She than grabbed a knife and dropped it inside of the mixture.

Fire came next striking her in her heart. She fell and I caught her, lifting her up. "I'm okay, use the dagger, stab him he won't die. But he will be released from his wolf" she stated.

"What does that mean" I asked.

"His wolf is to powerful for him to control, and it's blood thirsty. By stabbing him in his heart the wolf will be released and it will become yours. Your wolf will die, and your mate will be human, while you carry his wolf" she said.

"But, I don't want that I want to share a soul with him..."

"You can't! If you decide to do that by giving a soul you must take a soul. An innocent that both of you care deeply for. What's better taking on his burden, and letting him be normal or killing an innocent just to share a soul that is tainted" she questioned. I could tell she was hurting. But her body was slowly healing as she laid in my arms.

"The choice is yours Elliot" she simply stated