Chapter 15

Elliot Benson POV

Julian's body under mine felt so natural, and amazing. We were naked and he was watching and moaning as I stroked his throbbing member. I took him into my mouth bobbing my head up and down making him moan in ecstasy. I could feel my member aching to be touched but I was to focused on Julian his moans were music to my ears.

"Ell-iot I-uhhhh want y-you inside of me" Julian moaned out as I swallowed his seed. I looked at him and he nodded surely.

"Please" he said his voice in a whisper. I looked through my night stand and found a condom. I rolled it on to myself.

I turned him over onto his stomach getting ready to prep him. Than he stopped me.

"No, just go for it" he said confidently I nodded.

I slowly entered him, and he let out a broken moan, that made me wanna stop but he forced me to keep going.

Julian's POV

Pain mixed with pleasure never felt so good. Elliot pounded my tight hole hard, and I moaned in pleasure that I'm pretty sure everyone could hear it in a two mile radius. We went at it for a couple more hours. It was my first time and I felt like a pro, when we hit our breaking point we climaxed. Elliot sunk his teeth into my neck making me moan in agony. He's marking me and it was phenomenal.

He pulled outta me and fell onto the bed my neck burned but it felt right.

"I love you" I said he pulled me into him.

"And it'll last forever this time I promise" he said soothingly. We fell asleep in his bed or should I say our bed.

When I woke I was by myself, I see Elliot coming through the almost torn wooden door, with a white bag.

"Takeout, its Chinese" he says sitting next to me. I pick up the album and look through it.

There are pictures of me and him when we were younger.

"Awwn is that you" I say pointing to the boy in the astronaut suit. He laughs.

"Yeah and there's you the little green alien" he says smiling. We eat while looking through the albums. I pick up a black book, their several of them in different colors. I open and see writing:

December 25th, 2005

Since his mom and dad took him I hate everyone. Dad tried to talk to me but I just ignore him, I miss him.... I miss Julian dad says he's my mate someone I'm destined to be with or whatever that is and yet he's not here. I cry all night long, I want him back badly, Relic can't stand the sadness, he's my lycan. He misses Aniko we had a bond that was so strong. Maybe in the future I'll be able to find him.
Later Journal. Elli.

I close the book and see Elliot staring at me.

"I'm sorry" I say he smiles.

"It's fine it was my journal when I was 10 that's the only thing I had to release all my anger into. Don't keep reading because some things in those journals aren't something to be read unless you can hold your stomach down" he says in shame. I put the book back in its place.

"I haft to go its family dinner night, Kat's and Cole's parents come over to eat with us though I'm not hungry" I said apologetically he nodded.

"Later, I'll see you after dinner and maybe you could tell me more about your family" I said cheerfully. He nodded than kissed me goodbye.

I quickly made my way home than got into the shower and than changing clothes. Than made my way downstairs. I don't make eye contact with Kat or Cole as they come in.

"Alright everyone have a seat" said my mother politely. I stayed in the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry I'm just gonna get some juice" I said to my parents. They nodded.

I took a seat next to Jada across from Cole and Kat. They stared at me waiting for a response towards them.

"Hi Best friend" said Kat I gave her a lazy wave.

"Hey babe" said Cole I also gave a lazy wave.

The room was tense until the adults started talking about the moon ceremony. I got up and excused myself. Kat and Cole did the same.