Chapter 5

Beta Nate Ambrose

"Oh my fucking GOD!!" Gasped Kat loudly. Cole and I looked up shocked, my face turned scarlet vigorously.

"If you two don't get your horny, heated lycan asses up in pull yourselves together I'm going to counter curse you. I mean you could've at least let me video tape it for good memories" she said upset.

Cole got off me than left out the library, letting the door slam on his way out. Kat and I jumped at the loud sound.

"What's his deal" said Kat. I shrugged, knowing exactly whats wrong, he was in the heat of the moment and he didn't know if he was going to stop.

His heart rate increased rapidly. I could see through his eyes. Seeing what he saw, he was in the basement he punched a hole into the wall. His teeth bared. He was ready to mark me and I was going to let him.

"Helllooo.... Earth to JuJu, come in JuJu" said Kat snapping her fingers at me. I snapped out of it, grabbing her hand.

"Dude I hear you just spaced out" I said softly. She looked confused, than just dropped it.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, I was to focused on Cole to pay attention to anything. I could feel his anger, and frustration but he wouldn't say a thing I tried our bond through our thoughts but he wouldn't answer. I was worried, when I finally got home I went up to my room to start on some homework, but Cole was there. I opened the door and he was standing by the window. I ran over and hugged him tightly.

"I was worried please don't ever do that again I couldn't find you I was so worried" I said sadly. He embraced me back.

"I'm sorry I was just so mad at myself I almost marked you, and it would've hurt and I don't wanna ever hurt you" he said disappointed. I couldn't find a thing to say, he was scared.

"I wasn't scared Julian I was fucking terrified, I couldn't bare the thought of hurting you" he whispered into my ear. I nodded understandingly, I couldn't deny him my love it was like he was a drug and I'm so addicted to him.

"I gotta go and get ready for the pack meeting, its about my coronation and stuff" he said. I nodded, he kissed my forehead than left out the window.

"I'm in love with a possessively, annoying yet dominating, loving, sweet, caring jackass" I said to myself while wearing a large smile. I really do think I'm ready to be marked by him.

I changed my clothes into something more comfy. Soon after my parents and I were on our way and all I could think about was my mate. The meeting was boring of course.
Though me and Cole sat way in the back, he was kissing my neck, while I was trying to pay attention. I slapped him in his stomach, making grunt lowly.

"Stop your dad is talking about you" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"In I'm thinking about you, so stop interrupting my fun" he said annoyed.

"If you don't stop I'm going to hit you in a place, that shouldn't be hit" I said threatenly. He gave a small laugh.

"I love you" he said into my ear. I shivered under his cool breath.

"You too" I said back, I'm not sure if I'm ready to actually admit I love him, I mean I do but I'm not ready there is still so much he needs to prove.

The meeting was over after an hour but I stopped paying attention after, Cole said he loved me. Those words played over and over in my head, but the sad part was I didn't say it back I mean I would've its just, how do you know you truly love someone if....... It's your first time being officially in love. I mean I do love him I'm destined to be with him so, loving him shouldn't be a problem, but I'm scared to love a guy who doesn't have control over himself when his anger comes in to play. There's a big possibility that next time he won't stop.