Chapter 9

Julian's POV

"Wake up JuJu, your okay!" Yelled Kat. I jumped up, breathing heavily.

I been having painful memories messing with my head. I've been turning in my sleep without knowledge, my mom and dad aren't sure what exactly to do, but keep Kat around, since she's the only one who can calm me.

"Ughhhhhhhh I can't deal with the feeling of wanting to kill in have my mate back it is messing up my mind" I said frustrated. Kat sat there unsure of what to do.

"I'm going to go and buy us some crappy horror movies with popcorn and snacks we're just going to binge out" said Kat leaving me to my sorrows.

Kat's POV

Instead of going going to the store I went to see the Alpha since his coronation passing he's been a asshole full of stress. I drove to his house, and without knocking went in. He was sitting on the coach, with the red head straddling him.

"Hey red riding hood get the fuck out, and hurry up" I said startling them. The girl quickly grabbed her clothes.

"Whore exit straight forward" I said making her throw me a glare. Cole looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the fuck do you want" he said. I slapped him off guard making him shut up.

"You fucked up my best friends heart, he loves you dipshit, and you love him back your sitting here making out with some bitch, to fill that empty void, left in your heart since you broke his. It hurts doesn't it.." I said angered. He said nothing.

"DOESNT IT COLE" I yelled. He nodded slowly. He looked at me with sorrowed filled eyes.

"Yea it hurts alot, I don't know why I did what I did I miss him more than life, more than anything in this world" he said tears rolling down his face. I shook my head.

"I have no sympathy for you but if you don't get him back, someone will take him away. In give him the love you failed to in than you will be losing your mate" I said matter-of-factly. I turned to leave.

"How's he doing" asked Cole quietly.

"He's broken up, he hates you and he's been turning almost every night. The night of your coronation his lycan almost tore the house apart because he was in heat, and was missing you. He begged for you and cried your name and you didn't come because you were to dam busy partying" I said coldly.

Cole said nothing, but I could tell he was feeling guilty.

"You know he cries all night long after he turns back human, he wants to kill and only his mate. Which is you can help him, you could've mated with him..... marked him than all this shit wouldn't be happening." I said than left.

I drove to the store in silence I was to angry at Cole to call Julian and see what he was doing. I went in and grabbed snacks boxes of popcorn, than went to best buy and bought horror movies I knew he'll like. Than went back to his house, he was in the kitchen drinking a water bottle, when I came in his back to me.

"Snacks, movies, and popcorn. I have it all so lets get a blanket and some pillows and-" Julian turned in looked at me his fangs were out, with his claws.

He was covered in blood the kitchen had blood on the floor, but no body.

"I was hungry and didn't know how to stop myself once I tasted blood, I couldn't stop, I wanted to but I couldn't" he said his eyes weren't the normal color of a lycans they were red and black.

"Go. Up. To. The. Bathroom and clean yourself up I have a spell that'll clean the kitchen than we go and see my mom" I said. He turned his head side ways like an owl.

"I want more Kat, the taste of human blood is amazing its satisfies me but the women I killed was small" he said disappointed.

"Where's her body Julian" I asked cautiously. He gave a blank stare.

"I was out side and I saw her from a few blocks away so I ripped her apart, than drunk her blood and threw the body in a near by lake" he said casually.

"Hurry and go we haft to get you help" I said softly. He went up the stairs quietly. Soon after I heard the shower going.

What's happening to my best friend I thought. He's different