Chapter 22

Elliot's POV

Dinner was nice Julian and Hale laughed and talked the whole time. It made me feel weird like he was slowly being taking away from me. Sicily stared at me mouthing was I okay. I said yeah. She nodded, Hale had given Julian a kiss on the forehead almost making me jump. Till my Master gave me a very stern look. When dinner was over, Julian kept talking about how great it would be if the four of us. Me, him, Sicily, and Hale, I smiled though it didnt feel right. We went up to the room and decided to turn in though, I wasnt in a sleeping mood. As soon as he closed the door I pulled him onto the bed slowly undressing him.

Julian's POV

Elli had laid under him as he kissed up in down my naked bodh. His eyes glowed fiercely, he took the head of my cock into his mouth, my back arched forward.

"Uhhhaaaahh-Ell-uhhhhahhh-Elliot" I moaned out. He started pumping me slowly with deep strokes.

I was suffering but it felt so good. He licked up and down my shaft teasing me. I wanted him to take me in whole but he didnt.

"Dont-Ttt...Tease"

"Im not Ju"

He traced my slit back in forth making me almost scream out. Elliot than took me back into his mouth sucking vigorously licking my slit softly. I gasped he held a devilish smirk on his face.

"Im going.... To cum" I stated.

"Not yet".

He picked me up in sat me in his lap, he stuck himself inside of me making me tighten. Slowly I rode him in excitement, he kissed up and down my neck licking my nipples in neck. He started to bounce me up in down on his soild hard cock. My insides stretched open I could feel his pounding in my stomach.

"Uh .... uh again .... harder ... come on...Oh my god.. dont stop ....oh ... oh .... YES ....uh uh ohhh...Elliot" I moaned out as he increased his pace.

Skin slapping skin..... Hip to Hip.... Chest to chest.... Lip to lips.... Body to body. I wasnt being fucked against the wall he bucked his hips hard. I was screaming out his name as we hit our climax. Moaning eachothers name filled with passion as we reached our climax. We laid their staring at eachother as our eyes glowed.

"You know I love you more than anyone I've ever met" said Elliot.

"Yea. In did you know I love you more than anyother living person" I said. He pulled me into his chest there was silence listening to eachother breathe We fell asleep, it was the best moment of my life. Though tomorrow was going to be harder we start my training.

Elliots POV

When I woke my angel was still alseep. So I got up in did my mourning routine as I'd still lived at the temple. I grabbed a shirt, shorts and headed out. I ran through the gardens stopping to look at the lillies. Their my favorite, I stopped at the pond sitting and relaxing on the stone bench. The cool weather in the morning always made me feel more down to earth.

I got up in started jogging again through river way and valley baxk up to the temple stopping just before the steps admiring its beauty. I use to think this place was hell now I see its my safe haven when things start to fall apart. Hopefully Master can help Julian, Sicily told me his future at dinner by touching my leg I saw everything she saw. There is bad things ahead for him and I.