Chapter 16

Julian's POV

Kat and Cole follow me to the family room. Cole walks over and grab my arm.

"Hey what's wrong" he asks worry. I give a smile.

"You two are what's wrong. So how long have you been fucking a month a week. I really wanna know..... No answer I thought so. You've been screwing while I've been going through a lot of stuff. Thank you much for telling me you found your mate 'Best friend'. But that's not what you are. In your not a mate your a pig, a dog and you know what they say dogs and cats especially the stray ones go together perfectly" I say coldly shocking both of them.

They say nothing just stare at me their eyes filled with guilt and apologetic ness. I open the back door than leave out.

"Wait Julian-"

"Don't wait me I'm done with both of you I regret meeting you two. I was coming to apologize to you Cole and tell you the news Kat, but fuck it" I say coldly.

"Oh yeah if you follow me I promise I'll kill you than send your heads to your parents and I mean it" I say bluntly. They walk back frightened, I notice my eyes their a dark red which means Elliot's here.

"I'm leaving" I say and walk off. They stay still than I come face to face with a lycan six the times the size as a regular one his eyes glow the same color as mine. It's Elliot.

"Let's go" I whisper so they can't hear me. He growls agreeing. We walk off into the woods my parents and everyone just stares.

We walk off into the woods back to the treehouse. We're silent and he's still in lycan form, I stopped and he stared I raised my hand caressed his face softly. He growled lowly, I hugged him, I could here his thoughts he was angry and frustrated in just wanted me. His lycan was calm while he was angry.

We went up into the treehouse he stayed in his lycan form, until he was sure no one was around than turned back. His eyes glowed a dark red like mine, it felt so right.

"I'm sorry" he said I nodded than laid down, I patted the spot next to me.

He strutted over lazily laying next to I put my back to him as his arm encircled my waist.

"I don't care about them just us, I'm sorry that you had to come and see that" I said he chuckled.

He grabbed the black journal I previously had than pulled the covers up over us.

"Let's continue reading" he said. I nodded.

January 1st, 2006

I've been thinking about him all day, his birthday is in September on the 16th he has nightmares I can see that there all bout me leaving him alone it hurts me to know that he dreams bout me leaving. Every night I wake up from one his dreams it feels like him. Master says that my training is going great but I zone out thinking about Julian, he's all I need but can't have it hurts annoyingly. I've been training since December its July, I'm better than most students but punishment hurts a whip to the back or stomach or side if I screw up.

"I had nightmares" I asked. He nodded.

"Yea they were pretty strong too, but you grew outta it after a couple years" he said.

"How long have you've been here" I asked

"5 years or more I stop keeping track after I found you" he said nicely. I blush.

"Why do our eyes glow when we're around each other" I asked. He smirked.

"It's a bonding thing when certain types of lycans love eachother and their bound to one another deeply like we are. The glowing means that their lycan feels a lot of passion for them and their unbreakable" he said happily. I smiled than laid on his chest, as my eyes glowed fiercely. He shut the light off and we let the moon be our light.

"Goodnight love" said Elliot kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight" I responded quietly.