Chapter 18

I feel a sudden wave of tiredness come over me and I fall blacking out, I hear Elliot yell out my name but its too late I'm already out.

"This is all your fault if you would've just kept away and stayed where you were-

" My fault no its your fault you two took us away from one another knowing we were mates knowing I was going to find him locked away memories or not. Your mad at me for loving him but what about you two I just came back for who I loved more than my own life, who feels the same."

Said distant voices I didn't know who they were but they sounded very familiar. I opened my eyes fluttering them open, I looked over and saw a monitor and the smell of medicine and disinfectant spray lurked heavily through the air.

"Elliot" I said in a small voice. No one said a thing.

"Elliot" I yelled out. He came into the room followed by my parents and Cole and Kat.

I could've sworn my eyes rolled in the back of my head than came back around when I seen there betraying faces. They all gave smiles as if everything hadn't change. Elliot kissed my forehead as he hugged me, his warmth felt amazing.

"Awwn honey I'm so glad baby that your-

"Don't go there I still am more than pissed at you guys. After everything you all betrayed me in some sort of evil and deceivingly manner" I said coldly.

The room went silent the only thing that could be heard was the beeping of the machines around us. Kat stepped up first her eyes were still puffy, and red from crying.

"I don't know what it'll take for you to forgive me but I really want to be your Bff again I mean we've been through a hell of a lot. I'm sorry and I know I was wrong but I can't help the way I feel." Said Kat.

"I'm not mad at you for your feelings like my parents were at me. I'm mad because you could've at least told me sure I would've been pissed but I would have gotten over it because love is love and you cannot change how you love someone regardless of others." I said matter-of-factly

Kat didn't say anything knowing I had point. She took a step back next to Cole who made little eye contact with me or Elliot. Elliot had his head in the crook of my neck, breathing in and out slowly calming me.

"We weren't mad at you its just we weren't ready for you to fall in love with him you weren't ready baby. I watched how you got along and I had Jada look into your future this bound was going to be to strong." Said my mother coming closer. I sat up completely, making Elliot get up.

"I wasn't ready, you cannot tell me I wasn't ready to be in love with my mate. You told me grandpa had forbidden you and dad to fall in love and be together. But you still did, against his wishes and he said the same shit so now all of a sudden I'm not fucking ready. Well that's bullshit, you can't tell me at age 10 or whatever that I'm not ready to fall in love, just because of my future. The future changes as the world develops you taught me that." I said frustrated

Cole stepped forward making Elliot stand in front of him guarding me, Cole took two steps back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know me and Kat would be mates and your right we should've told you but how could we. We both share a huge part in your life and we thought if we did the you'll probably hate us more than anything" said Cole disappointed. I shook my head everyone thought never asked me just thought..... Where do we all stand now.