Chapter 20

Julian's POV

We arrived in the Bahamas, there was a temple we drove to it was ancient and had beautiful architecture. A man was standing outside waiting for us, he wore a grey suit and with a black tie, and matching shoes. He greeted Elli with a big hug.

"Hi son" he whispered to Elli. As they stepped back from one another.

"Hey dad, you remeber Julian" said Elliot pointing to me.

I walked over and smiled him, i reached my hand out but instead he hugged me. My body stiffened than relaxed, after I hugged him back.

"Im glad your back in his life. I never thought I'd see the light in his eyes again." I smiled, "Thank you Julian" he said.

I stepped back to meet Elliots embrace, his dad guided us inside the temple up the stairs to a bedroom. It was a master bedroom, and had space. We thanked him and he left us. I looked at Elliot, and he looked at me.

' Dam your beautiful' said Elliots soft voice in my head.
'Your really hot yourself love' I said smirking.

There was a knock at the door, and in came a young girl. She had ginger hair, and a slim body. She wore a blue dress and black heels. She hugged Elliot who hugged back.

"Dam I have missed you cousin, Hale's downstairs with Master. Their all waiting for you and him" she said in a happy voice.

"Okay Sicily, here we come give us a moment alone" she looked at and smiled brightly than left.

"Thats Sicily, my older cousin she has a twin Hale, he's very overprotective. In sometimes give the cold shoulder". Said Elliot. I nodded.

"Master" he continued "is the man who taught me how to control my heat for you and changing-

"Is that where the marks came from"

"A majority of them lovely. But i told him that cant happen to you. You mean to much to me, he agreed"

"Hale dont I know him. I heard his name before I feel like I know him" I stated to myself.

"Well come on than lets go say hi to the family"

"I- uh dont know about this. Maybe i should just skip this Im not hungry or in a meet-the-family mood" I said nervous.

He took my hand and gave a reassuring squeeze. We walked downstairs through a great hallway passing different doors. We came to a stop in a opening it had a long table with surrounding chairs laid put with food, and drinks. Lit by a tall chandelier.

"Elliot my son come you and your mate. Come in and sit" said a man's voice in a deep voice. We turned to find his father coming from the kitchen I think.

Elliot walked me over. He pulled my seat out and and I sat down than he pushed it back up. Soon the Sicily and a boy that looked oddly familiar. He seen me and his eyes brightened in a smile appeared.

"Julian?" he asked

"Hale. Hale Knight is that you" he came over embracing me in thd tightest biggest hug.

"Oh my godness look at you. You grew up. In fell in love with my cousin" he said happily. I laughed.

"You two know one another" asked Elliot I nodded.

"Hale and I went to high school together. He was a year ahead. In showed me the ropes" I said thankfully.

"Yep. He was a lost pup, this one always late to class till i finally showed him how to get around" said Hale.

Elliot smiled happily. But I could feel a bit of jealousy run through him. This could be bad.