Chapter: 6

Robin shuffled through the card deck like a mad man. As each card past through his hands, Shadow kept thinking: 'please slip! Please slip!' But they never did.

"Ok!" He finally said, and jumped off the counter and spread the card out in his hand. "Pick a card, any card!"
Aqualad went to go grab one, but Robin pulled them away. "Ah, ah." He smiled at Shadow. "Lady's first."

'Great.' She thought as she picked a random card from his hand. Somehow Shadow knew this wasn't gonna end well. After everyone had their card, rubbed his hands together melishiously. "This is how the game is played." Robin explained. "I have given each of you a card..."

"Obviously." Shadow breathed, getting a raised eye brow from Robin.

"BUT!" He spoke louder. "One of your cards is special. If you have a red Ace of cards, you play the main roll in our play."

"I'm not sure if it's the lightings, or does Robin look really creepy?" Mag'han whspiered to Artimis.

"Yeah, totally." Artimis replied.

"What's the game genius?!" Shadow demanded getting very frustrated about how long Robin has been taking.

"It's what I call, 'Suspects'." He said, giving anyone else you dared to interrupt him, the death scold. "It's where we are all enjoying ourselves, but one of us 'dies' during the night. And the survivors have to find the killer. Before the night ends."

"Or what?" Wally asked, as stuffed  his face with a hard pretzels.

"Or everyone dies." Thunder shook the Cave with Robin's words.
"Great!" Shadow said with a sinester smile. "Let's start, shall we?"