Chapter: 25

Shadow lead up against the telephone booth. "What the heck happened to you?!" Robin exclaimed as he jumped off of a near by fire escape. "You look horrible!"

"Well aren't you a charmer!" She exclaimed as she aproched him.

Robin smiled and said. "I try. But seriously, you look like a ghost. What happened?"

"Doesn't matter. Can you please let me in? I hate having to wait up on you." She snapped, as her and Robin walked over the teleporter and went in.

After she 'proved' herself, Shadow patiently waited as Robin typed her Stats into the computer. "Hight: ..." He stared at Shadow for a moment.

"Bout 5'4" and weight, I'm not telling." She glared at him with arms crossed. Robin typed in.

"Mentor, Batman: Strength: ..." He studied her again, Shadow just wanted kill him right now.

'Why is he staring at me like that? It's creepy!'

"Um... fifteen."

"Okay, Speed... uh, eighty - nine. Agility, um...."

Shadow wasn't if Robin was checking her out or not. But she hated it. "One hundred." She glared.

"Got it, intelligence: ... twenty-five." Robin joked, as Shadow slapped his arm. And began to laugh. "Give me that!" Shadow gabbed his arm which was linked to the main computer.

"Okay, okay! Powers: super semses, and adaptability. Good?"

"Yes!" Shadow replied with a smile.

"Right then. Name: Shadow. Um, how old are you?"

"Fourteen."

"Right," Robin smirked as looked at her. "secret ID?"

Shadow glared and said. "Classified."
"Oh come on! No one will know but the League!"

"And you! I don't trust you." Robin looked hurt, Shadow knew she probably shouldn't have said that. But she didn't ever know what to do around Robin, he always found away to get under her skin.

Robin quickly hide his pain and smiled. "Fine, but I will find out. One way, or another."

"Yeah right. How bout this..." She walked a close to him. "You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine."

"Hey are you about done, cause-" Wally said as he ran in.

Robin and Shadow jumped apart from eachother, both they're faces red from embarrassment.

"Yeah just about." Robin cleaned his throat, as he turned his atention back to the computer. "Just step on in the training circle thing Shadow, and it will scan you into the system." Shadow followed her comand, not wanting to be there more than she had to.

"Idenfied, Shadow 20A." The computer's voice said.

"Great, I'm hungry." Shadow commented as she got off. And walked into the dark hallway, leaving Robin alone.

After every had eaten, Wally and Robin began cleaning the dishes.

"So Rob," Wally said, and he dried a plate. "Why did you make Shadow go through that test? None of us needed too." Ignoring the question, Robin contenued scrubbing another plate; Wally glared at him. "Come dude, what are you hiding?"

"Nothing." Robin replied, handing him the plate.

"Mhm."

"What?" The Boy Wonder questioned, glancing at him through his shades.

"Nothin'." He snickered in response.