Chapter: 29

Later that day, River woke from her to the sound of crashing. She ran down stairs and into the Cave where she found Robin/Dick on the floor.

"Hi Rob having trouble?" She glared down at him.

"Crap!" He stood and faced her. "I can explain!"

"No need, I know. Why didn't you tell me?! You had many chances!"

"Look, I needed to wait. I didn't want to anger you."

"Well I'm anger now! I can't believe you! As Robin you hated me, trying to ruin me every chance you got! But as Dick you were acually nice! Friendly even!" River tried to hide her rage, but she was failing.

"I thought it was for the best!"

"Oh my God! How was lying to me for the best?! You knew how I would reattach, yet you still lied. Why Robin? Did you want to know my past so you could kick me off of the team?"

"That's how it started yes, but after I got to know you-"

"Don't!" She snapped at him. "I knew something like this would happen. I'm going for a run." She then ran out of the mansion, full of rage and pain.

River ran across the streets of Gotham City. Wanting to kill everyone who got in her way.

'Why did I say that? I hurt Robin, big time.' She thought as she came to a stop at the entrance of Gotham's rich land.

"But he hurt me." She told herself, Rive sat on a bench. She watched as her robins feather flew in the wind, she had tied it in a small braid that laid in her hair. "I better get back." She grumbled as she stood up to leave, when someone grabbed from behind.

River fought against that man's strength, but it was hopeless. For he had rapped a rag dipped in colraphil around her mouth and nose; once River was able to kick her way out of the man's grasps, it was too late. The chemical had already done it's job. River's vision blurred, and she calapsed on the wet assault.

(Srry for this chapter being do short guys!!)