Chapter: 21

Shadow vision went black for a moment. She wished she was back home. Not Wayne Monor, but her small little apartment back in  Gotham where her sweet little Quinn. The puppy she found only a few weeks ago, shivering and crying in an ally way all alone.

'Quinn!' She thought, she couldn't let her dog die, it have been days since she last feed her. Shadow jumped off the ground, and landed on an Assassin who was inches away from killing Luther.

"Ahh!" He gasped as he fell on the ground.

Shadow kicked Luther into a choat closet, and locked the door. A light flashed in her eyes, and found herself flying into someone.

"Ow Shadow!" Someone groaned from behind her. Shadow quickly spun around to see Robin stoubling against the wall, with his arms around her waist.

"Oh my Gosh!" She gasped as lunched herself off of him.

"That's for showing up!" She laughed at them. "But um, why didn't you use the private elevator? I unlocked it!"

"Umm-"

"What Rob is trying say is, we couldn't find it." Artimis chimed in as she began shooting arrows at the enemy.

"Smart Robin, now help me with the Assassins!" Shadow then shadow jumped in front of the a guy in a fancier version of the robes. She then pulled out some batons that she lifted from Robin. And began to fight the guy.

"Didn't you steal my batons?!" Robin complained as he threw smoke bombs on the floor.

"Yep."

"What happened to yours?"

"I left them at home?" Shadow spun around the man, and hit him. He then grabbed her wrist and slipped her on the floor. "Ow, who are you?"

"Ra's Al Goul." The man grinned, as Shadow sweapted her legs under his feet, knocking him down.

"Haha! How bout two against one?" Robin cooed, as he kicked Ra's Al Goul in the head.

"Retreat!" Ra's said, as he stood, a wave of black jumped out of the windows. And vanished into the night.

"Great!" Shadow grumbled as she let Luther out. "We lost the Assassins."

"But I'm okay!" Lex grinned at them.

"What a realif." Super boy said sarcastically.

Then a heilocopter flew to an open window, the door flew open. And Shadow fell in fear. The man was tall with blonde hair and he wore a hockey mask.

"No!" She whspiered as Lex Luther jumped into the thing, and flew off.

"Who's Quinn?" Robin asked helping her up.

"N-n-n-no one, it's late. I'll better get back home. Bruce and Dick will freak if I don't get home." She then jumped out of the jumped out of the window and used the Batclaw from her utility belt and went to find the teleporter in Motropils.