Chapter: 15

River quickly changed into her uniform, put her hair into a half ponytail and snunk of the house.

It took her a bit to figure out where she was; Shadow had never been to the fancy said of Gotham, after she finally found her way out. She then made her way to the teleporter where she was told be.

Robin laughed as he walked out of the shadows. "Took you long enough."

"Yeah well, you try sneaking out of a Manor, and your way get here!" Shadow snapped at the boy wonder, glaring at him.

"Couldn't you just use a batbike?" He asked her a smirk.

"No, because I don't even know where the batcave is."

"Oh, and how are you liking the house?" Robin was diffenately hiding something, he was never this nice.

"Fine. Wait, why am I even telling you this?!" Shadow jestered to the telephone booth. "Just let me in, already!"

"Okay, okay, there's no reason to be rude!" Robin then open the door. "Lady's first." He grinned at her.

'I hate this guy.' She thought, as she stepped in.

Shadow and Robin walked over to the team, where Batman was giving them the mission.

"Already?!" Robin gasped, as he quickly moved away from Shadow and walked towards Kid Flash.

"Dude what took so long?" KF asked as he and Robin preformed thierteen secret handshake.

"Sorry 'bout that, someone wouldn't me let in!" She glared at Robin, who gave her a smirk in return.

'Please just let me kill him. Please?!'

"What's the mission?" Robin asked turning his attention to Batman.

"I have recived some information that the League of Assassins have planned to asissanate someone later tonight in Motropils." Batman answered.

"So, we're to motropils? Sweet!" Robin said with little laugh.

"Yes, the Team will be attending under cover." Batman answered.

"Yeah but one problem, Rob." She spoke harshly to him.

"What are we going wear? I'm pretty sure if we wore our costumes, it would alert the Assassins."

"True," Batman contenued. "That's why I had Black Conakry get you all some discuises."

Black Conakry came threw the teleporter, pulled a long rack of suits and dresses.

"What?" She gigled. "I didn't what to get."