[001] Meeting the Starter Pokémon's of Kanto and Getting a Pokédex

Beep... Beep... Beep

"Ugh," Takuya groaned and looked at the time, "Of course I had to set it early in the morning." She yawned and rubbed her left eye.

The sound of an alarm clock woke Takuya and Kaisa up with a start, well expect for two Pokémon who are still in a deep sleep snoozing off.

Takuya stretched her arms and legs out, while Kaisa also did some stretches of her own, she got out of bed to get ready for her journey.

"Maybe I should've set the clock around seven not six." Takuya yawned, "But then again I would've taken about an hour to set everything up." She turned her head to Kaisa. "Morning Kai."

"Morning." Kaisa said still stretching.

"What up with the noise?" Yami said tirelessly.

Tsuki opened her eyes, "Oh, its morning already." She yawned.

"Morning, Tsuki, Yami." Takuya laughed at Yami who fell of the bed.

"Morning." Tsuki said has she stretched herself.

"Ouch!" Yami got up, "What a way to wake up." He said and stretched his body.

Takuya took off her pyjamas and put on her clothes, her clothes is a pain white shirt with batwing sleeve see through red floral t-shirt blouse tops oversized that hanging over her right shoulder, but over the top is a grey hoodie coat, blue jeans with white and blue sneaker. Her hair in a low ponytail that reached past her waist length and purple crystals necklace around her neck.

After checking everything was in place Takuya went downstairs with Tsuki and Yami on both her shoulders, while Kaisa followed behind.

Aerith was in the kitchen making breakfast when Takuya and her Pokémons entered, she made pancakes for breakfast and some sandwiches for the beginning of her journey.

"Morning mum." Takuya greeted with a smile, "Umm, smells great."

"Morning." Yami, Tsuki and Kaisa greeted.

"Morning dear, Yami, Tsuki and Kaisa too." Aerith smiled, "Ready for your official journey?" She asked.

"You bet I am!" Takuya replied, "All set and ready to go."

"Of course you are." A voice said from behind them.

Takuya and Aerith turned to the source and it was Seraphina, walking in and she sat down.

"Mum!" Yami and Tsuki said happily.

"Morning Sera." Takuya and Aerith greeted.

"Morning Seraphina." Kaisa greeted as well.

Seraphina smiled, "Morning to everyone."

Before Takuya started to eat she went to give the rest of her Pokémons that were in the backyard some breakfast too, soon breakfast began as everyone was eating happily and talking.

"So, what starter Pokémon are you choosing dear?" Aerith asked.

"Um, to be honest I don't know." Takuya answered, "But I'll find out when I get there."

After finishing breakfast, Takuya took Yami with her only while the others stayed back, they headed towards Professor Oak's Lab, with Yami transforming into a Pichu so nobodies knows. It was no more than a few minutes later that the two made it to the front of the lab and entered, she saw a boy and a girl around her age there standing in waiting.