[011] Kanto Fire Starter; Charmander the Abandon Pokémon

After encountering the Hidden Village, Takuya was trying to find Vermilion City again, but she ended up lost again.

Takuya sighs and was checking to see any Pokémon were around to catch, but she only saw Spearow. 'I could catch one,' she thought, 'but I'm worried if they will attack us if I catch one of there flocks.'

"Just were are we?!" Yami shouted.

Takuya had a good look at the map, finding where she is, "Well we seem to be in the middle of nowhere Yami," she said, "and if I'm reading the map correctly... Route 24 will take us to Vermilion City and we seem to be on the right path for it."

Yami perked up on that, "Really then lets go I'm hungry." He said.

Just then she saw a dark shadow on a rock and screeched.

"What is that?" Takuya asked.

"Rio?" Koyuki blinked.

"Hey Yuki, Yami can you take a look please?" Takuya asked and with that they both jumped off her shoulder and hopped on to the rock to have a look.

A bipedal, reptilian Pokémon with an orange body, though its underside and soles are cream-colored. It has two small fangs visible in its upper and lower jaws and blue eyes. Its arms and legs are short with four fingers and three clawed toes. A fire burns at the tip of this Pokémon's slender tail and has blazed flame on it and it was laying on the top of a flat surface rock, but a problem was the flame on its tail is smaller that the original flame.

"That's a Charmander." Takuya said and checked it up.

🔹Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon.
The fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns intensely. If not, its tail burns lightly.

"That's odd, the flame on it's tail is smaller than usual." Takuya stated.

"Rio?" Koyuki said and walked up to it. "Rio, Rio, Rio?"

"Char, Char, Char, Char." It spoke.

"Charmander is saying that its waiting for its trainer to come back." Yami translated.

"So it belongs to someone after all." Takuya nodded, "Then we better leave and let its trainer take care of it."

So they set off and left Charmander alone.

"Charr." Charmander looked up into the sky, which was beginning to darken.

----•••----

While they walked alone the path, Yami saw the building they were searching for.

"Look the Pokémon Centre is just ahead." Yami said.

"Then that means Route 24 isn't far." Takuya said happily.

Then suddently  a heavy rain fall begun to pour down.

"Rio!" Koyuki blinked as the rain wet her fur.

"Wahhh!! Let's hurry!" Takuya said running to the Pokémon Centre building.

They rushed into the Pokémon building before they got soaking wet.

There was a nice blazing fire in the Pokémon Centre.

Takuya was sitting next to the fire for a while to keep warm and then she had some nice hot soup, Seraphina was beside her.

Koyuki was wondering, "Rio! Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio." ('Mother' I'm wondering if the tranier of the Charmander has pick him up yet.)