[026] Takuya's Sixth Gym; Fuchisia Gym Ninja Poison Battle Begins!

After dealing with the Diglett, Takuya continued to find the Fuchsia Gym, but the problem was finding the gym was not easy at all for her.

"Okay this is ridiculous," Takuya huffed, "we've been searching for Fuchsia gym for a while but all we've found is trees and more trees."

"Why would they build a gym in the middle of nowhere?" Koyuki asked.

"Don't know maybe for hidden reason." Yami replied.

"Let's take a rest." Takuya said putting the map away. "There's a small waterfall near here." She started to walk towards the waterfall area.

----•••----

Takuya had all her other Pokémon out; Seraphina, Kaisa, Poseidon, Pluvia, Rai, Ciro, Rin, Len, Flora, Serefina, Aedus, Mesi, Soilet, Saddam, Ryuu, Nari and Thana.

Koyuki, Rai, Aedus, Soilet and Ryuu are all napping in the nice shade.

Poseidon, Pluvia, Mesi and Saddam are playing or relaxing in the water.

Rin, Len and Flora are practicing their attacks.

Seraphina and Kaisa are both talking to Thana, while Nari and Yami where playing with each other.

"Mmm... Poison against poison works." Takuya said to herself, "But psychic and ground against poison works best."

"What's wrong with Takuya?" Thana asked, seeing how her trainer is in deep thought.

Seraphina opened her eyes seeing Takuya face expression, "She's thinking about what Pokémon to use against poison type."

"Why?"

"Aurora next gym type, the gym leader uses poison type after all." Kaisa spoke.

"I see." Thana nodded.

Yami hopped onto the eon Pokémon, "Hey, isn't psychic and ground type super effective against poison type?" He asked.

Nari head lifted up happily, "Loo!" He said happily and flew to Takuya.

"Huh, Nari?" Takuya looked up, "What's wrong?"

"Loo, Looo, Loo." Nari said.

"Let me guess you want to battle in this gym?"

Nari nodded, "Loo." He smiled.

"Maybe you should, Nari has been training and he know a lot of psychic moves." Kaisa said.

Takuya smiled and petted his head, "Okay then your in and I'll also use Rin and Len since they are close to evolving." She decide.

"Nyah, Nyahh!" Rin and Len said happily.

"Okay time to move." Takuya said.

All her Pokémon called out and nodded, Takuya returned all her Pokémon expect for Seraphina and Rai, she gently picked up Koyuki who was still asleep.

----•••---

After that break Takuya continued to searched for the Fuchsia Gym once more, it seemed hopeless at first and then suddenly she saw an old mansion.

"Okay... I find it weird that there's a mansion in the middle of nowhere?" Takuya said looking at the huge place. "It's quite big as well."

"You know, this place is kind of spooky." Yami said. "Ghost trio will definitely like it here."

"True. / Lux." Takuya and Rai agreed.

"How about we take a look and see if anyone is around to help us." Seraphina suggested, "Kit does need to find the Fuchsia gym."