[010] Kanto Grass Starter; Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village

Right now, Takuya was having trouble walking through a non-path forest.

"Ugh, I hate this." Takuya whined, "Why can't I read a simple map?" Turning the paper map in different directions to read.

"Aura can we take a break please? I'm starting to get thirsty." Yami said.

"Rio, Rio." Koyuki agreed.

Takuya looked around and spotted a very small stream, she decided to take a break there.

Yami and Koyuki saw the small stream and hopped off her shoulder, running towards the stream and started to refresh themselves.

While Takuya was sitting down, she saw a Pokémon by the stream as well.

The Pokémon resembled a blue plant bulb with a round body, beady red eyes and five oval foot-like roots. It has five large, green leaves sprout from it's head and drinking water from the small stream.

Takuya took out her Pokédex to check:
🔹Oddish, the Weed Pokémon.
It often plants its root feet into the ground during the day and sows seeds as it walk about at night.

"What's an Oddish doing here?" Takuya asked, then shrugged her shoulder, "Oh well. Yami, Koyuki we get going now!"

"Ohh~ I was enjoying the cool water." Yami pouted.

"Rio." Koyuki smiled.

"Oddish." The wild Oddish looked at the black-blued haired girl in interest.

Out of the bush a small, quadruped Pokémon with green to bluish-green skin and darker green patches. It has red eyes with white pupils and sclera and pointed, ear-like structure on top of its head. Its snout is short and blunt, and it has a wide mouth. A pair of small, pointed teeth visible in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. Each of its thick legs ends with three sharp claws and on its back is a green plant bulb.

"Bulba!" It called out to the wild Oddish.

Takuya blinked and turned to source of the sound, she gasped. "No way its a Bulbasaur!" Takuya exclaimed in happiness.

Takuya took out her Pokédex:
🔹Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokémon.
It bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely calm and very difficult to capture in the wild.

Bulbasaur saw Takuya and attacked her with its vine whip attack.

Takuya eyes widen and jumped to dodge it, "Phew, that was close."

"AURORA!" Yami exclaimed and jumped in front of Takuya, "Hey, what's the big idea?" He asked the wild seed Pokémon, "She didn't do anything to you!"

"Rio, Rio, Rio! Rio!" (Big brother is right! 'Mother' didn't didn't do anything at all.) Koyuki said angrily.

"Odd, Oddish, Od, Oddish." (Calm down Bulbasaur, please.) Oddish pleaded to the seed Pokémon.

The wild Bulbasaur looked at the two Pokémon in shock, it was it's first time seeing a Pokémon  protect a human this much and what surprised and shocked it the most was a rare pure white Riolu.

"Um..." Takuya said trying to calm down her two Pokémon. "Umm... Please calm down, Yami, Koyuki don't hurt it, it was only protecting the Oddish."

"So, he's doesn't have the right to attack you." Yami reasoned. "I say call Triton or Mystic."

"No." The blacked-blued haired girl sigh, "You better go Oddish, Bulbasur." She picked up her two Pokémon and walked off. "Maybe well see each other again."