[014] Takuya's Third Gym; Vermillion Gym with a Electric SHOCKDOWN!

Takuya was staring at a sign, beaming with happiness.

"Finally!" Takuya cheered.

It said;

Vermilion City

"Finally after two whole weeks of travelling, we have finally made it." Yami said.

"Still at least I caught some great new Pokémon." Takuya happily said about her new Eevees. "Okay plan; a nice bubbly bath, hit the laundry mat, food than a nap."

"Don't forget us 'Mother' we need healing at the Pokémon Centre." Koyuki added.

"Of course I haven't forgotten." Takuya smiled and headed straight to the Pokémon Centre.

While their Pokémon were being looked after by Nurse Joy, Takuya had a nice long bubbly bath and their clothes were being washed in the laundry room.

Takuya went to her room after her clothes were all washed.

"I needed that." Takuya said as she lay down on the bed, "I felt all grubby and dirty. I need to stack up on some more supplies, but after this nap."

----•••----

After refreshing herself and their Pokémon, Takuya was still in the Pokémon Centre discussing about her third gym battle.

"So have you decided yet?" Yami asked.

"Yep, I'll go with Tarrin, Denver and Agnider.

"Nice choices."

Just then they saw a trainer rushing into the Pokémon Centre, carrying a very injured Ratatta.

"Help please!" The trainer shouted in worry, "My Ratatta needs help!"

Nurse Joy rushed over, "Oh no, not another one." She said, "Chansey bring a stretcher immediately."

A Chansey brought out a stretcher at once and had the Ratatta placed on it, themn rushed it to the operating room at once.

"This is the twentieth Pokémon this month." Nurse Joy sighs, "and they are all from the Vermilion Gym."

When Takuya heard that, she figured that this would be a tough battle, she took a look at the other victims, there was an Oddish, Sandshrew, Caterpie and a Pidgey, apart from Ratatta.

"I do beg your pardon." Takuya whispered to Yami and Koyuki, "but why use a flying type against an electric type gym?"

To find out more about the Vermilion Gym, Takuya asked the trainers all about their battles.

"Well the battle is four on four, but Lt. Surge the Gym Leader is very strong." Ratatta's trainer said.

"Yeah and his Raichu is no joke." Pidgey's trainer added. "So far I heard, he only used Raichu with wipe out our three Pokémons."

'So one of the Pokémon I'll be battling against is a Raichu.' Takuya thought who thinking about her own Raichu. "What attacks did Raichu use?" She asked.

"It used thunderbolt, body slam, mega kick and mega punch." Sandshrew's trainer answered.

"Didn't it use speeding attacks like quick attack and agility?" Takuya asked.

"No, not once." Oddish's trainer answered. "From what I saw and heard about."

Takuya thanked the trainers for the information and picked up her Pokémon.

'I wonder...' Takuya thought and trailed it off having a plan in mind. 'If that Raichu didn't than, it will work but his other two Pokémon might be an issue since they don't know what it is.'