[015] Aboard the St.Anne; Pokémon Battles and Prizes

Takuya was still in Vermilion City, but she was visiting the Vermilion Harbour and staring at the books.

"Wow, look at all the cruise ships." Koyuki said excitedly.

Takuya suddenly notice something at the docks, "Hey, thats the S.S Anee, the largest ship Kanto." She said pointing to a big white ship.

"Wow," Yami said, "it would be nice to be travel on that."

"But 'mother' we don't have enough money for it." Koyuki pointed out.

Takuya and Yami sighs disappointedly knowing that Koyuki was right.

Takuya was about to walk away when streamers of confetti exploded in front of her face, she was shock and saw that a pair of... cheerleaders.

"Cooool!" They both shrieked.

"Your a Pokémon trainer correct?" The woman with dark tanned skinned and blonde hair asked.

"Yes I am." Takuya replied silently confused.

"Then here you go." The woman with dark tanned skinned, brown hair said handing Takuya a piece of paper, "These are tickets for the S.S Anne."

Takuya was surprised, "Wait you're giving this to me for free?" She asked.

"That's correct. the blonde haired giggled, "S.S Anne is holding a party for Pokémon trainers. So Pokémon trainers get these tickets for free."

"Oh, thank you." Takuya said.

"Your welcome and have fun." The brown hair woman smile.

----•••----

So Takuya boarded the S.S Anne cruise, but what she didn't know that it was a trap.

The two ladies were really Jessie and James in disguise and they took of their disguises.

"Who ever thought that would be so easy?" Jessie said.

"And who ever thought I would make a pretty woman?" Jame joked.

"Quiet you two." Meowth said, "The Boss wants to talk to us."

A screen came up, showing the boss of Team Rocket was a middle aged man, wearing a orange suit, he is known as Giovanni. His desire was to capture hundreds of powerful Pokémon and use their power to make the whole world his own, to have both humans and Pokémon under his control.

"Is everything ready?" Giovanni asked.

"Yes sir!" Jessie answered, "We have hundreds of Pokémon trainers aboard the S.S. Anne."

"Excellent," Giovanni said, "my men have gone aboard and when the time is right, we will get all of those trainers Pokémon."

The screen went off.

"Time to get to work." Meowth said.

Jessie and James agreed.

----•••----

"Wow, this place is really amazing." Koyuki said with glee.

"Your right, it's like a Pokémon trainer's paradise." Yami added.

Takuya agreed as well and looked around interest, so far is saw dozens of booths with food, accessories, clothes, games and even Pokémon battles are happening on the ship, eyeing all different battles going on around her, but surprise her was most of the Pokémon here were from all different regions.

"This must be an international ship," Takuya said, "because I'm seeing lots of Pokémon from all different regions."

"Your right." Yami said looking around.