[034] Neon Town; Jigglypuff doesn't know Sing?

While traveling through a dark cold desert, Takuya and Steven felt exhausted and tired, Yami and Koyuki where already sleeping inside their Pokéball, lucky for them.

"So where is the town you were talking about Steven?" Takuya asked tiredly.

"We're almost there just over the desert and you'll see it." Steven answered.

As Steven said, they finally reached a town called Neon Town.

----•••----

When they enterd the city, they saw a lot of bright lights on, the lights looks like an effect on screen and people were still walking about.

"Neon City is open all day and all night." Steven stated.

"Oro, it never closes?" Takuya asked.

"No, it's action all day."

"Why do I get the feeling that's a bad thing?"

"Your not the only one."

Steven and Takuya both sighs and continued to walked.

---•••---

They were passing by Casinos, seeing people playing slots and many others.

But Takuya was only interested in founding the hotel to sleep, when suddenly she bumped into a man. "Sorry about that." She apologise.

"You will be kid." The man snorted grabbing onto Takuya shirt.

Takuya growled, she was tired and really not in the mood right now, she was about to grab the man when a hand on him grabbed him and flipped him over.

Before Takuya could a hand grabbed him and squeeze the arm letting her shirt go, the black-blues hair looked over to see steel-blue hair glaring at the man.

"... Steven..."

"She said that she was sorry." Steven said to the man coley making him flinch at the cold tone.

"Yeah, well sorry isn't enough!" The man yelled.

The man was about to fight back when Officer Jenny showed up stopping him.

"That's enough," Officer Jenny said, "no fighting."

The man walked off in a huff and Takuya thanked Officer Jenny for her help.

"I suggest you kids get to a hotel at once and not get into any more fights, I must tell you we hardly ever sleep around here."

"What do think your doing?!" A voice shouted from the distance.

"Get out of here!" Another voice shouted.

"What did you say?!"

"You heard me!!"

"There's another one." Officer Jenny said getting onto her motorcycle and drove off to the fights location.

"Oh Arceus, that Officer Jenny sure is in a cranky mood." Takuya said as she cling onto Steven's shirt sleeve.

"This is what happens if you don't get a good enough sleep, it can make anyone cranky if you don't." Steven said, "We should go." He grabbed Takuya's hand and pulled her along.

Takuya didn't argue with that idea.

----•••---

After spending a night in the hotel, Takuya and Steven Neon Town at once, after breakfast.

Koyuki and Yami both where out of their Pokéballs.

"Phew... What a town." Takuya said, "Anymore of that and I'll just lose it."