[009] Hatching; What a RARE Colour! The Pokémon Tech School!

Takuya was still on her way to Vermillion City, but she was having trouble with the mist that was surrounding the area. But before the mist arrived, Takuya was able to transfer Kardos, Kimama, Pari and Tarrin to Professor Oak place.

"Is this troublesome." Takuya frown, "This mist is so thick that I can't see a where I'm going."

"We need help, how about Nova?" Yami suggested.

"Your right. Nova come out and use defog." Takuya said and released her purple butterfly.

"Freee." Nova wings glowed and she flapped her wings making all the fog disappear.

"Thank you Nova." Takuya thanked.

"Free."

"Finally." Yami said, "I can see."

"Yeah. Let's have a short break before continuing on."

"I like that." Yami smiled.

Takuya released all her Pokémon and started to set up a small table, she popped some food and Pokémon food for her Pokémon.

Takuya asked Ciro and Tryell to get some wood, she was planing to make some crepes for them all, she also gently put the Pokémon egg onto a cushion to kept it warm, well mostly Serpahina is looking after it when Takuya is busy with the preparation.

Then Takuya heard some rustling from the bushes nearby.

"What was that?" Tsuki asked.

Takuya took a look and saw two Pokémon together.

One was a small, quadruped rodent-like Pokémon. It is pinkish purple with darker spots, and has large, spiny ears, oversized front teeth, and red eyes. Its back is covered with many large spines that can release potent poisons if threatened. There is a long, pointed horn on its forehead.

The one next to it was a small, quadruped, rodent-like Pokémon. It has large, spiny ears, oversized front teeth, red eyes, and a pair of whiskers on each cheek. It is light blue with several darker blue spots. There are two white claws on each of its paws. Its back is covered with small toxic spines, and it has a small forehead horn.

"Oh, how cute." Takuya silently gushed, "A Nidoran couple."

Takuya looked both Pokémon up on the Pokédex:
🔹Nidoran Male , the Poison Pin Pokémon.
Its horn is larger than the female's and its toxic is for protection.

🔹Nidoran Female, the Poison Pin Pokémon.
Even though its horn is smaller than the male's its toxic can still be fatal.

"I would like a couple of poison Pokémon myself." Takuya said, "Daliah I need your help." Her grove Pokémon walked over, "Use earthquake."

Daliah stomp her feet creating a quake towards the Nidoran couple, they both faint from the ground attack and Takuya tossed two Pokéball catching them both.

"Great job and now we have two new friends." Takuya smiled and she took a quick look at the information.

🔹Nidoran Male, the Poison Pin Pokémon

Type: Poison

Gender: Male

Known Moves: Leer, Peck, Focus Energy, Double kick, Fury attack, Poison Sting, Toxic Spike and Horn attack.

Egg Move: Iron Tail, Poison Tail, Venom Drench and Head Smash which has yet been unlocked.

Ability: Poison-Point and Rivalry