[025] Diglett's Problem & Discovering Mysterious Stone

Right now Takuya is travelling through a mountain forest on Brisa, who was happily to be out and walking around.

"Um, once we get past these mountains, I should find out were Fuchsia City is." Takuya said looking at the map.

"Then that's were mother can get her sixth gym badge." Koyuki said.

"What type does the gym specialise in Aura?" Yami asked.

"Well, its a poison type gym." Takuya replied.

"Eh, where is Aunt Achlys anywhere?" Koyuki asked looking around.

"She must be look around the place." Yami replied.

"Exploring or scaring someone is more like it." Takuya added.

When Takuya said that her shiny Gengar appeared laughing mischievously, "Gengengengengen." She grinned.

Takuya sweat drop, 'She did something.' She thought.

"Gengar, Gengar." Achlys pointed over the mountains.

Takuya blinked, "Trouble over the mountains?"

"Gengar." Achlys nodded.

Before Takuya could ask what, a explosion happened, blasting the area and making the ground shake.

Brisa was startled, trying to get her balance back with Takuya who was pulling her reins to get her to calm down.

"What was that?" Koyuki gasped hanging onto her mother's shoulder.

"Don't know, but it came from the other side of the hill." Takuya answered, "Achlys hide yourself in the shadows, till I call you."

"Genger." Achlys nodded and disappeared into the forest.

"We should hurry and have a look." Yami said.

Takuya nodded and pulled the veins making Brisa ran up to the top of the hill.

What Takuya saw was a complete surprise, she found out that the explosion was some trucks being destroyed by landslides and odd pit holes in the ground.

"This is a mess." Takuya said looking around, "What happen?"

"I'll tell you what's going on." A voice said from across Takuya, sounding very cross.

The voice belonged to a constructive Workman who was very mad, "It's because of those Diglett!"He shouted angrily as his face were red.

"Diglett huh?" Takuya said and taking out her Pokédex.

Diglett is a tiny, brown Pokémon that seems to be perpetually buried within the earth, leaving only its head visible. It has beady black eyes and a large, round, pink nose.

🔹Diglett, the Mole Pokémon.
Diglett love to create underground tunnels.

'Simple and short information.' Takuya, Yami and Koyuki thought.

"Diglett! Diglett!" A bunch of Diglett appeared out of the ground with a smile, "Diglett! Diglett! Diglett!"

"Happy little fellows aren't they." Takuya giggled.

"Diglett!"

"God I hate those damn Diglett!" The Workman shouted in frustration.

Takuya's Pokémon looked at each other in question.

"Excuse me sir," Takuya said getting the man attention, "but why do you hate Diglett?" She didn't see anything bad about Diglett.

"Because those Diglett keep on interrupting our construction work." The man answered, "Me and my men are trying to build a dam, but those Diglett keep getting in the way."