[032] Showdown at Dark City!

Takuya and Steven who has decide to join her, much to Takuya's embarrassment and happiness. They came to a city called Dark City.

Things has happen on the way first they ran into a hippie who played a song on his Poké Flute, waking both Yami and Koyuki from their naps and next they came to a town but the problem was that the town was suffering from a drought; no food, no water and no river/ stream where there.

Takuya and Steven agreed to check it out, they followed the river upstream and they found out it was blocked up by a bunch of thorns and a huge, bipedal, dark blue-green Pokémon with a cream-colored face, belly, and feet. Its body is composed of mostly its belly, where most of its fat reserves accumulate. Its head is large, with small, pointed ears and two pointed teeth protruding from its lower jaw. It has large, hind feet with three claws and a circular brown paw pad, and its arms and five foreclaws are short.

It was a Snorlax and it was currently sleeping in front of the thorns and stream.

Steven discovered that a Poké Flute has the ability to awake sleeping Pokémon, so they went to the hippie location and asked him to awake Snorlax.

The hippie told them that the Snorlax belonged to him and the sleeping Pokémon woke up and started to eat the thorns, each time the thorns was eaten the water started to flow bit by bit.

When the thorns were all cleared away the river water started to flow again and the town was saved.

----•••----

"I'm looking forward for a nice rest here." Takuya yawned.

"Same here." Steven agreed.

"I'm also looking forward to something to eat." Yami said hungrily, then his stomach grumbled.

Koyuki sighs.

----•••----

When they entered Dark City, the town looked like a ghost town and there was not a soul in sight, they even saw blanks of wood on the ground.

"Where is everybody?" Takuya asked with a frowned.

Steven looked around, "Something doesn't feel right here." He stated.

Just then some stones came out of nowhere and nearly hit them.

"What the heck?" Takuya said.

"Okay that's rude." Yami jumped of Steven's shoulder and launched a thunder shock attack at three shadows.

"AHHHH!!" They fell onto a bunch of straw, Takuya and Steven saw 3 little boys.

"They kids." Koyuki said confused.

"Hey what did you do that for?" Takuya asked.

"Simple. We don't want Pokémon trainers here!" A kid with blue hair and blue eyes shouted.

"Go away!" The kid with redish brown hair and black eyes shouted next.

"Leave us alone!" The other kid with black hair and eyes shouted.

Takuya and Steven looked at each other then back at the kids.

"Ben! Troy! Alex! Stop it boys!" A voice called out.

It was a man who has brown hair wearing a green apron.

"Mr. Jim." The boys said.

"Sorry these boys don't mean any harm at all." Mr. Jim apologise, "Come to my restaurant and I'll explain everything."

"Um, okay..." Takuya said.

----•••----

When they arrived at the restaurant, Takuya and Steven took their seats with Yami and Koyuki sitting on the table.