[029] The Safari Zone! About Mega Stone & Evolutions

Takuya soon arrived at the Safari Zone.

"Finally~" Yami sighs.

"I don't see how your tired Uncle Yami, we've been on mother's shoulder the whole time." Koyuki pointed.

Takuya was ignoring them, "I can't wait to catch new Pokémon." She said excitedly imagining wild Pokémon in the Safari.

"There's a lot of Pokémon I'm sensing from there." Koyuki said.

"Ah, we need supplies for the Zone." Takuya walked towards a log cabin, were she can get her supplies.

----•••----

When Takuya arrived a gun was pointed at her face.

"Wah!" Takuya shouted in shock.

"Aura! / Mother!" Yam and Koyuki exclaimed.

"What are is a brat like you doing here?" A man asked, who was the owner of the gun.

"First... Put that gun away!" Takuya shouted angrily, 'Luckily Flint and Volkner doesn't witness this, this man is done for if they did.'

The man put his gun down, "I am Kaiser, the caretaker of the Safari Zone." He said.

Kaiser gave Takuya a super rod and a bucket that contained 10 Pokéballs, then he explained that they could not use any Pokémon to catch the wild Pokémon and not use their normal Pokéballs, only Safari Balls. "If any of you break the rules, you will have my gun to talk to." He threatened.

Takuya saw a picture of Kaiser as a young man with a Dratini that has a cross scar or mark on it, beside him, "Umm, rumour has it that Dratini live here." She said examining the picture which is quite old. "Luckily I already have one."

"What?!" Kaiser shouted pointing his gun to Takuya's face again, "How did you get your Dratini?!" He demanded to know.

Takuya twitched same as her Pokémon, "Can you at least stop pointing your gun at me face," A tick mark appeared, "It's getting really annoying and dangerous." She sigh and she explained about finding Dratini as an egg on S.S. Anne.

Kaiser put his gun down and let Takuya off the hook.

----•••---

Takuya got out of Kaiser's log cabin and went into the Safari Zone.

"Okay seriously! What was that guy's problem? I mean he went crazy as soon as we entered the cabin. Then as soon as Aura said she had a Dratini, Kaiser looked like he would explode." Yami said frustrated by them man's action.

"I would like Aunt Mystic and Uncle Trition to put that guy in his place." Koyuki huff.

Takuya chuckle, "I think I know why, Professor Oak told me that after Kaiser met a Dratini in the Safari Zone, trainers flocked into the Safari Zone to capture a Dratini for themselves. In the process the trainers captured a lot of the wild Pokémon, who lived in the Safari Zone and the Safari Zone nearly ended up destroyed. That's probably why Kaiser ends up upset most of the time. He doesn't want the destruction of the Safari Zone to happen again." She finished explaining.

"I see... So where are we heading first?" Yami asked looking around.

"Don't know lets just find Pokémon we haven't meet or captured." Takuya suggested.

"Okay." Koyuki chimed.

----•••----

In the Safari Zone, Takuya deicide to looked at a wide open field were she spotted a herd of bull Pokémon.