[006] Mystery of Clefairy and Mt.Moon!

With the Boulder Badge in Takuya's possession, Takuya was excited to get her second badge.

Right now Takuya is having a bit of trouble... With the map.

"Where are we headed?" Yami asked.

"Cerulean City." Takuya replied looking at the map. "I don't get it! I can read Professor Oak's advance diagrams in books but I can't read a simple map!" She cried out in frustration.

One of Takuya's Pokéball popped opened up, relieving her nine-tailed fox with an amused face.

Seraphina sighs, "Like me see Aura."

"Here." Takuya placed the map on the ground, "Good thing that I bought another map."

"Um, well it says that we have to pass through a mountain called Mt.Moon to get to the next city." Seraphina read from the map.

"Mt.Moon?" Tsuki said.

"Ooh, I heard of that place." Takuya spoke up, "People say that a long time ago a meteor crash landed there in the mountains."

"Really?" Yami asked.

"Don't know but the meteor is called the Moon stone."

"Moon stone?!" Tsuki exclaimed.

"Yeah, its that evolution stone we need for you to evolve into a Delcatty." Takuya explained, "It can also make a Clefairy evolve into a Clefable and Jigglypuff into a Wigglytuff."

"We got to see this." Tsuki said excitedly.

"AHHHHH!!!" A scream was heard in the distance.

"What was that?" Yami asked looking around from the top Takuya's head.

"Don't know but it sounds like someone is in trouble." Takuya answered, "Lets go."

Takuya and Seraphina ran to the source of the scream, a man who looked like a scientist was being attacked by a bunch of what look like a blue, bat-like Pokémon. While it lacks eyes, it has pointed ears with purple insides and a mouth with four pointed teeth. There are two pointed teeth on both the upper and lower jaws, and a male will have larger pointed teeth than the female. It has purple wing membranes support by two, elongated fingers, and two long, thin, tails.

Takuya looked up the bat-like Pokémon:
🔹Zubat, the Bat Pokémon.
It checks its surrounding and location using reflections of ultrasonic waves from its mouth.

"Ouch." Seeing the man being attacked by Zubats, "We better help him." Takuya said, "Tsuki, Yami use thunder shock."

Tsuki and Yami both launched a electric attack and all the electricity made the wild Zubats leave in a real hurry.

"Oh, thank you very so much!" The man thanked, who was dressed like a scientist lab coat, "Those Zubats were crazy." He sighs and than smiled, "I'm Seimour a Scientist and Researcher."

"I'm Takuya, a Pokémon trainer and this is my friends and family." She introduced, "Tsuki, Yami and Seraphina."

"Meh!" "Pi."

"Hello there." She bowed.

Seimour was shocked by the telepathy of Ninetails but he greeted back with a bow back.

"What happen and why did those wild Zubat attack you?" Takuya asked.

"Well you see it's because of this." Seimour said pointing at the cave.