[028] Pokémon Reserve; Meeting Tommy & Kangaskhan

Takuya arrived at some sort of jungle they saw Pokémon everywhere.

"Amazing look at all the Pokémon here." Koyuki said happily.

"Do you think this is the Safari Zone?" Yami asked.

"No, this isn't the Safari Zone. This is the Pokémon Reserve area. Wild Pokémon catching is forbidden here. We need to look for the ranger station. I've heard that the ranger here gets upset, whenever humans like us enter here." Takuya explained.

"You're right about that." A voice said from behind them.

An Officer Jenny came out from behind the bush.

"I'm Ranger Jenny and I'm glad that you know that Pokémon catching is forbidden here."

----•••---

Ranger Jenny took them to the ranger station.

There was a big map on screen. "This map helps me watch over the Pokémon Reserve," Ranger Jenny explained, "when poachers or trainers enter the area red lights appear on here."

Just then a boy about seven years old, who has spiky medium blue hair and black eyes, entered the station and he had a Growlithe with him.

"I'm here Ranger Jenny." The boy said and noticed Takuya, "You're not poachers are you?"

"Don't worry Tomo she is not, Takuya here is a trainer who is passing by here." Ranger Jenny explained. "This is Tommy," She introduced him, "but I call him Tomo for short."

While Tomo began playing with Growlithe, Ranger Jenny explained about Tomo, "I've taken care of Tomo ever since he was a baby. He and his parents were looking at the area in their helicopter, but something went wrong with the helicopter and it crashed, I managed to get Tomo and his parents out of the helicopter before it exploded. But Tomo's parents were really hurt by the crash and they were taken to hospital immediately, they are alive but they fell into a heavy coma, while Tomo here survived and I've cared for him ever since waiting for his parents to wake up one day."

"Oh, so his parents are still in a coma?" Takuya asked sadly.

"Yes but Tomo believe that they will wake up."

"True don't stop believing."

Suddenly a red rador light appeared on the map.

"Poachers are here, I must leave at once." Ranger Jenny said getting up.

"Can I come along as well, I want to help out." Takuya offered

"Of course, hop in."

Ranger Jenny, Tomo and Takuya went in a jeep to see what the commotion was all about.

----•••----

The commotion was really Team Rocket.

Team Rocket was in the Pokémon Reserve and was planning to capture all the Pokémon, known as Kangaskhan.

Kangaskhan is a large, bipedal creature with a thick tail. It has a brown hide with several raised patches, and a cream-colored belly. On top of its head is a black patch, and it has large cream-colored ears and red eyes. Its snout is short and rounded with two pointed teeth protruding from its upper jaw. There are epaulette-like growths over its shoulders and a row of spikes down its back. It has three clawed digits on each hand and foot. In the pouch on its belly, it carries a baby Kangaskhan. Unlike its parent, the baby is light purple and has smooth skin.

"If we capture all of the Kangaskhan," James said looking at the herd, "we'll get a big promotion from the boss."

"Hurry now," said Jessie, "we must act quick."