[033] The Problem & Helping out a Paras

Takuya and Steven came to a small nice village called Mossgreen Village, the village was so small that it didn't have it's own Pokémon Centre.

"I want a rest and something to eat," Takuya said, "not to mention my Pokémon need a rest too." She had been training with her Pokémon a lot on their travels and when she switches them through the Pokédex.

All Takuya's Pokémon as a daily routine, continuing to train but they relax three days before training again for three days to kept in good shape.

----•••----

While on the travels they had met a wannabe magician named Melvin, he had two Pokémon, Exeggcute and Exegutor.

Takuya had battled him with Aginder who was close to evolving and in process he did evolved into Charmeleon.

Agnider was now a bipedal, reptilian creature. He has crimson scales and a cream underside, there is a horn-like protrusion on the back of his head and he has narrow green eyes and a long snout. He has relatively long arms with three sharp claws, he has short legs have feet with three claws and cream-colored soles. The tip of his long, powerful tail has a flame burning on it.

Takuya was nervous at first but quickly shook it off because she heard stories of how when Charmander evolved into Charmeleon they become disobedient to their trainer, but she was happy that she form a strong bond with all her Pokémon's so it was safe.

Agnider was still loyal to Takuya and once step close to another evolution.

----•••----

Takuya took a quick looked through her bag and groaned, "Oh boy..."

"What's wrong?" Steven asked.

"Apart from food and rest, mother need to stock up on medicines. We're out." Koyuki answered for her mother, she saw her mother's medicine bag was empty.

"That's not good, we can't travel without medicines." Yami said.

The rest nodded, they couldn't.

----•••----

After getting food and a nice rest at the village inn, they went to the village Pharmacy.

The Pharmacy was run by a woman with green hair that is pulled into two high Chinese styles buns, her name is Cassandra and along with her grandmother.

After Takuya has brought some medicines, Cassandra asked her for a Pokémon battle which she accepted.

----•••---

Cassandra's Pokémon was a Paras, making Takuya smiled at that, she had a Paras as well.

Takuya took a looked at Paras information:
🔹Paras, the Mushroom Pokémon.
Rare mushrooms grow on its back. Red-and-yellow mushrooms known as tochukaso grow on this Pokémon's back.
- Tochukaso are parasitic in nature, drawing their nutrients from the host Paras's body in order to grow and exerting some command over the Pokémon's actions

Steven and Takuya both wondered why Cassandra wanted a battle.

"The reason I want to battle is to help Paras evolve, you see Para's mushroom will help me and medicines if it evolves into a Parasect." Cassandra explained.

"Okay, let's do it." Takuya said and she released her gratitude Pokémon to battle.

"Shaymin." Thana said, she doesn't talk through telepathy when in battle it was a risk.

Cassandra gasped, "Wow what a pretty Pokémon." She said in awe.

Thana smiled, "Shaymin." She notice the Paras and walked up to it, "Shay."