I love you!

3 weeks later

Bella's pov

" I can't believe you are going to get married in a WEEK! To bad your parents can't see it." Piper said while looking through the wedding dresses.

" I can't either. After this we need to look at the rings." I say

I look at long wedding dresses and short ones. I looked more at the short ones because they make me look more pretty. I gasped.

" WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?!" Piper asked

I pointed to a short beautiful white dress that had a long peice of curly cloth.

" This, this is the one. This is PERFECT!" I say

" Yes, yes it is." She says smiling.

I looked at the price tag. 300 hundred bucks. That wasn't that much for s dress like this. I tried it on. It looked great on me. Next we went to the rings.

" Exuse me can i see the wedding rings?" I ask the person who works there.

He nodded and pulled out the box of rings. I look and look and look. I just can't find a good one. And then i saw it. He would love it.

" How much is this one?" I asked

" Ummmm. It is 1,000."

" I will take it." I say

Yay i have everything!!!!

I went home to see Ethan sitting on the couch watching Jersey Shore.

" Hey." He said.

" Hey."

" I heard you went shopping with Piper?" He said

" Ya, remember? I had to get a ring and a wedding dress." I said in a " duh" voice.

" Oh ya, can I see the wedding dress?" He asked

" No you can not, but you can see the ring." I said

" Okay."

I showed him the ring and he really liked it. See, I knew he would. And then I remembered, David gets out of jail on our wedding day.

" Ummm Ethan." I said

" Ya?"

" You do know that David gets out of jail on our wedding day right?" I said

" I swear if that fool comes to our wedding im going to kill him."

" Well you don't want to go to jail for killing someone on our wedding day." I said

" No, but I will do somethin' do him."

" As long as you don't kill him its fine with me." I said.

I really hope he doesn't come. It would humiliate me. I think after our wedding we will move, hopefully he doesn't follow us. I plopped on the couch with Ethan. This wedding was gonna be perfect. ( if david didn't come)

**************************************************************************************************************************

was it good? yes no? Well pic of the wedding dress on the side.