The wedding

David's POV

Yes! I'm out. Now i can come to their wedding. Maybe even CRASH it! in just a half an hour they are getting married. My plan will work and she will be MINE!

Bella's Pov

" So you did get people to NOT let David in... right?" I asked

" Yup and I gave them a picture of him and their are alarms all over so if they see him alarms will go off." He said.

" Okay. Well im going to get ready." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's Pov

We were now holding hand facing each other.

" Bella. Are you willing to be with Ethan forever help him with everything?" The man said

" I do." She said

" Ethan, are you willing to be with Bella forever. Help her with anything. Keep her safe at ALL times?" The man asked me.

" I d-"

" WAIT!" Someone said

I looked over and I was attacked with anger. Bella turned around to explain to the man but i stopped her.

" You better leave our wedding. Your just mad because you have a major crush on her and you want to be with her. Why do you even STALK her. You know she doesn't like you. JUST GIVE UP!." I told David

He had climbed the fence. And just now the alarm went off. Bella was crying.

" SECURITY!!" The man said

David was out and I held her hands.

" I do" I said

" You may kiss the bride!" He said

We kissed. It was magical! Married. To Bella Thorn. Now Bella Duncan.

 David's Pov

Ugh. Great. My plan didn't work. I might as well give up. NO. Don't say that David, don't even THINK it.

Bella's Pov

I am now Bella Duncan!!!!!! We rode away in a limo to our house to pack to go to Hawaii!!!  This was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's pov

We were in the airplane.

" I'm gonna go see if David is on the plane."

" Ok, be careful."

I went off to see if he was there. I looked EVERYWHERE. No sign of him. Good. I hope he dies in a hole! I went back to the seat. Bella was there, safe and sound. I loved her, nothing could make her go to David. She loves me..... Not him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope it was good XD I know its not long but oh well.

COOKIES AND CREAM!