chapter 15

Hey... sorry for the long wait i just can't think of anything i just want drama in it but can't think of anything. Plz comment about what i should do with David PLZZZZ. Okie here you go!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month later

Bella's POV

I got home from the store and when I got home Ethan was on the couch sleeping.

" Ethan!" I shouted.

He jumped up.

" What."

" Why are you sleeping?!?! You need to be checking on the babies!"

" That's what I have been doing. It's so much work I just kinda... fell asleep."

" Oh my god Ethan. If your gonna be a father you have to get used to all this."

I went to the kitchen and but the bag of food on the counter. I went to my room to see what the babies were up to. They were in their crib playing with the toys I bought them a couple weeks ago. I picked up Clair and hugged her tightly.

" Who's a cute baby? Who's a cute baby? You are! " I said in a baby voice.

I put her down and kissed both of them on the head. As soon as I was about to walk out of the room they started laughing pretty hard. I turned around to see what they were laughing at. Of course they were laughing at nothing. I giggled and left the room to let them play. I ran downstairs and jumped on the couch.

" Ethan"

" Hm?"

" I love you."

" I love you more."

" Nu uh that is a no no that is IMPOSSIBLE. I love you way more." I told Ethan

" Okayyy whatever you saaay." He said in a singy voice.

I laid down on Ethan and started to to watch Jersey shore.

" You can't come in here every Sunday with a banana and expect everything to be peaches." Pauly D said.

Man he sure was funny.

" Waaaaaaaa!" The babies cried.

I huffed and got up. When I opened the door I gasped.

" SHAUN!" I yelled running to him.

 He had fallin' out of his crib. Ethan ran up worried.

" What happened.?"

" He fell out of the crib."

I walked around with him on my hip trying to make him happy. I tickled him. No that didn't work. Funny faces, no it didn't work. I went down stairs and got a bottle of milk and warmed it up. I put it in his mouth. It was a second until he spit out the milk and pushed it out of my hands. Ethan picked it up and put it on the counter.

" Can you get the pacifier?" I asked

He went upstairs in my room. A couple minutes later, he came back with Shauns blue pacifier. I put it in his mouth. Wow, that worked. I sat down and watched spongebob. He fell asleep in my arms, I fell asleep to.

Ethan's POV

I took Shaun out of Bella's arms.I went upstairs and put him away. I watched him for a minute. He was just clapping. Silly baby. I kissed him on the head.

" Hope it feels better." I told him

I know he wouldn't understand but oh well. I looked over at Clair and she was fast asleep. I checked the clock. 10:00. Better bring Bella up here to sleep. I went downstairs and picked Bella up from the couch. When I got upstairs I plopped her on the bed. I got my pajamas on and right before I turned around to sleep I felt arms wrap around my body.

" I love you." Bella wispered in my ear.

I turned around.

" I love you to." I said before kissing her.

" Let's go to sleep." She said.

She ran to the bed and landed on her tummy on the bed and rolled over to look at me.

" If your not coming to bed I can just get up and pull you in here."

I walked over and layed in bed with her. I brushed my fingers through her beautiful hair. She layed down and closed her eyes. I layed down with her and put my arm around her.

" I love you more and you know it." She said before going to sleep.

Oh Bella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would have made it longer but I have to go to bed I have school tomorrow :) I love school only 1 reason. I get to see my bf. Lol okay so hoped u like it byeee. OH Oh OH dont forget to comment about what to do with david need lots of help so ya hope u liked it BYEEE

COOKIES AND CREAM!