Chapter 10

Bella's Pov

Ethan woke me up looking upset.

" BELLA wake up now!"

" What happened?"

" It's Misha. She got in a car accident."

" WHAT?!?!?!!?"

" Get dressed we need to leave soon."

" Ok"

I didn't care what i was wearing I just wanted to see Misha. I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt. We jumped in the car and rushed to the hospital. I hope she is okay, I love her and I don't want her to ever get hurt.

" Was Nathan in it?" I asked

" No. But he is there with her now"

Okay good. She needs his comfort. When we got there and told the people i wanted to visit Misha I ran to the room she was in and rushed to her. She looked terrible. She had bruises all over her arm and looked like she had a bloody nose. Oh my god. I just ..... can't believe this. How can this happen to her.

" Hey." She said weakly.

" Oh my god Misha. How did you get in the accident?"

" Well, I was driving down the road then I saw a speeding person driving towards me and so I moved then he got in front of me and ran into me."

" What happened to him?" I asked

" He... died."

" Ya well, that's what he gets for hurting my bestie."

She laughed weakly. I feel so bad for her, she must be in so much pain.

" Are you feeling any better?" I asked

" Ya a little."

I looked around the room. Where the heck is Nathan.

" Um where is Nathan?"

" He said he was gonna talk to the doctor."

I held her hand and looked at it. I gasped. There was a wedding ring on it. I held the finger up.

" He proposed????!!!!!!" I asked happily.

She smiled remembering that he proposed. " Ya."

I hugged her so tight. Good for her, she needs someone in her life who really loves her more then anything. It could be me but I love Ethan more. I looked at Ethan, he looked really upset. He must really like Misha to. Nathan came in with a women with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

" Well Misha, it looks like your going home today. We just need to get a cast on that poor arm of yours." The docter said

Misha looked happy. So was happy, she doesn't need to stay a night in this tiny room. She needs to go home and rest.

" Okay thank you so much."

The doctor left and Nathan looked really upset.

" Are you feeling any better babe?" He asked

" Ya......much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misha's POV

We got home and I laid down in bed with Nathan. My parents moved so he was here to take care of me. I looked at the ring. Bella was right, he was going to propose to me, and he did. I rolled over so I was facing Nathan.

" I love you."

" I love you to Misha, and no one can ever break us apart, no matter what happens I will always love you."

I loved him with all my heart and thats all that mattered