the surprise

1 Week later

Ethan's POV

 I was watching t.v and then Bella came in with a worried look.

" Um, Ethan. I have to tell you something."

" What??"

" Um. Im....pregnant."

WAIT! Did she just say pregnant? She came over to me and sat down with me.

" Sooo....didn't you say you wanted a baby?" she asked.

" Yes.."

" Let's go to the doctors in a month to see if its a girl or a boy. K?"

" O-okay" I said stuttering.

I was so surprised. I want a little boy. I can play football with him, and do all these boy things I never got to do when i was a kid. In fact... I hardly ever got to do anything. My father was an abuser, and an achoholic. My mother died so no one was there to help me.

1 month later.

Bella's POV

We were in the doctors room and there was 8 more months untill the baby pops out. The docter was a girl. She put some really cold stuff on my tummy and got thing to look in my tummy. She rubbed it all around. I looked closer. My eyes widened. WERE THERE TWO BABIES IN THERE?!?!?!?!

" Is there 2 babies in there?" I asked

" Yes, there sure is."

She looked over," Your having twins."

" Can I know if it's a boy or a girl?"

" Sure" the doctor said.

She looked a little closer.

" Well, I think both of you will be very happy. One is a girl, and the other is a boy." The doctor said.

Me and Ethan looked at each other smiling. I hugged him very tight. I was so happy. I get my baby girl and he gets his little boy. I can't WAIT to get these babies out of my tummy! I want to see them!!!!

When we left I decided to tell my best friend that im having twins. Oh my god she will be so happy for me!