I love him

Heyyy ima skip a month and yes Bella was fine

*******************************************************************************************************************

Bella's Pov

David was put in jail in another state so WOO HOO bye bye! Okay, we JUST got home, and it's 10:00 p.m. We decided to watch a movie before we went to bed.

" What movie you want babe?" 

" Ummmm..... twilight?" I asked.

He groaned and put it on. ( he doesn't like that movie) I giggled.

" I do so much for you." He said poking me.

" I know, that's why i chose you, your loving, caring, and you show you love me." I said.

" I want you, to tell me all the facts you like about me." He said.

I looked up at the ceiling trying to think of what i liked about him from least to most.

" Well, you do so much for me. You are protective. You love to cuddle with me. You show me you love me more then anyone in the world. I love how you look into my eyes, like your lost in them. An-"

He covered my mouth.

" Thats all I need to know." He said then he kissed me deeply.

 Then, he carried me upstairs.

The next day

I woke up in Ethan's arms. I turned around and poked him. He was a deep sleeper..... but i dont care. I tried to get up to get something up, but then he tugged me back into bed.

" What are you doing?" I asked giggling.

" I want to lay with you."

" Im getting something to eat, if ur still in here when im done eating i will come back up here okay?" I asked 'cause I was STARVING!

" Fine." He said with an upset face.

" Fine, you win, you know i can't win over that sad face." I said kissing him.

He held onto me tightly. We were looking into each others eyes. I get lost in his eyes. It feels like im in a whole new world with him.

" You know what?" I asked

" What?"

" I feel like im in a whole new world with you. You are what makes my world go round. You are what keeps me alive."

He smiled and kissed me. He got up and picked me up, bride style. He was so strong! He put me down once we got to the table to eat. I got up to go to the couch and watch t.v.  I looked through the channels. I put on Spongebob. Even though i wasn't upset.

Ethan's pov

" Spongebob squarepants!!!!" She screamed.

I turned around and walked over to her.

" Whats wrong." I asked making her jump.

" Nothing. I like this show."

"Okay."

I got up to finish her favorite breakfast. I brought her the food when i was done.

" Thank you Ethan!" She said when she saw I made her blueberry pancakes.

" I love you so much." She said.

" I love you to." I said kissing her cheek.

*******************************************************************

How was it? Hope it was long

BYEEEEE! :D