chapter 14

Bella's pov

I woke up in Ethan's arms. I got up and checked on the babies. I didn't want to hold one right now so I can let Clair sleep.I went down stairs and went in the kitchen to make some cereal. I turned on the t.v and the news was on. I was about to change it but then something the reporter said didn't want me to change it.

" There is a killer on the loose. He has black hair and browm eyes, if any of you guys see him number one you need to run away QUIETLY! And number 2, call the police."

I went around the house making sure that all the doors and windows were locked. I heard Ethan coming down the stairs, I turned around and I was wrong, it wasn't Ethan. It was a man with black hair and brown eyes, just like that lady said. He had and evil smile and I didn't like it. I gulped loudly wanting to scream, but I was to terrified to do anything. He came closer, and, closer.

" Wheres Ethan?"I asked

" The man upstairs? Oh I left him alone now, Bella hun-"

" HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!?!" I asked.

" Oh, ya I i forgot to tell you... i'm a friend of David's."

When I heard that name I freaked out. Now I had the guts to scream. Ethan came running down the stairs. The man whipped around.

" And you must be Ethan. David told me what you did, how you TOOK Bella away from him."

" Who are you and what do you want!" Ethan asked.

Now that Ethan had his attention I called 911.

" 911 what is your emergency?"

" David this boy who stalks me, I had to call the police because of him before, his friend is hear right now and is trying to steal me, I need your help NOW!"

" Ok we are on our way right now."

I hung up and looked at was going on, I heard some screaming but I wasn't listening at what they were saying.. When I looked up Ethan had a knife and the other guy had nothing.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Really babies is this a good time right now? I couldn't go up there, Ethan and the other guy were blocking the way. The man turned to me raged with anger.

" YOU LAY ONE FINGER  ON HER IM GOING TO KILL YOU"

" Oh so you have a baby.....huh?"

Now, I was mad not scared anymore 100% mad.

" YA AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT. DAVID IS A RETARD AND HE IS LIEING TO YOU I HAVE NEVER EVER LIKED HIM AND I NEVER WILL! WHY WOULD I EVER LIKE SOMEONE LIKE HIM! I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION! HE RUINED OUR WEDDING! RUINED OUR HONEYMOON! HE RUINS EVERYTHING! HE RUINED MY LIFE! WHY WOULD I LIKE OR LOVE HIM IF HE RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE! GO DIE IN A BLACK HOLE!" I yelled at him.

" Ooo, someones got some guts." He said back

" I'm not scared of you anymore, you think you'r all tough I bet im stronger then you! COME AT ME!!"

" Bella what are you doing?!?!" Ethan yelled

" I got this Ethan calm down"

He came closer to me ready to punch me. I wasn't gonna let him do that. When he was close to me I gave him a punch to the nose. He fell to the ground with a bloody nose. He got up now angrier then ever. He was about to tackle me but then I kicked him where NO boy would ever want to get kicked. I heard sirens and then a couple of male police men burst through. I could tell that the man wanted to run but he couldn't. The  police tackled the man and I ran up to Ethan and gave him a huge hug.

" I love you, thank you."

" I love you to Bella"