chapter 12

Bella's pov

Me and Ethan went to six flags. I couldnt go on many rides 'cause im having a baby. No... its babies.Twins... I love that thought. We went to get cotton candy and when we got there i saw someone that looked really familiar but I just couldn't say who it was. When she saw me her face lit up.

" Bella?!?!?!"

When I really looked I saw it was Rylee from 2 years ago.

" Rylee?"

" Ya. How are you?"

" Good, I got married and now im pregnant with twins" I told her

" Oh em gee. And is this your husband?" She asked checking Ethan out

" Yup. He's mine so no checkin' him out."

She stopped as soon as I said that.

" Sorry."

" No, no don't be sorry, he's hot I don't blame you."

We laughed and got some cotton candy.

" So... how long have you guys been married?"

" A month now almost 2 months"

" Well congrats!"

" Thank you."

7 months later ( sorry I want the babies to be born XD )

" PUSH, PUSH, PUSH" A male doctor told me. I was now giving birth to my babies. No more throwing up. No more big belly, and no more fat feet. The 2 babies were born. I was alone with Ethan now.

" What are you going to name them?" Ethan asked

" I don't know yet." I said smiling at the 2 sleeping babies. I was thinking about the little girls name. Hmmmm, what should I name her? Clair. I will name her Clair.

" Clair.... Clair is her name."

" Now the boy." Ethan said

  " Shaun."

" Okay."

~~

We got in the car and I pt the babies in their car seats. When we got home I got the stroller with 2 spots for the babies. I gave it to Ethan so i can carry Clair and Shaun. They were so cute. I know these babies will make my life complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was a good chapter not as long but ya so i hope it was good and long

<3 COOKIES AND CREAM <3